This apartment!

Which name does curly go by, Carina or Sabrina??

I believe that would be Sabrina. I could be wrong. If I am someone will surely correct me.

After all when I left school they were trying to tell me 1+1=3.

If i remember well, curly scream Carina when the '' butch ''  just flees one of their fight.  i would say it's Sabrina too.

Guest bobbyjoe

boring lesbians,this couple have nothing sexuality,there is always guests here soo it's hard have some intimity,

exept the showers when the camera in not blurry by the hot water,there is nothing interesting in the place

She's a wanabee.  Role player,  Dresses like a man, walks like a man, may swagger like a man but she is the opposite of Caitlin Jenner.  Underneath, she is all woman. Tits, soft smooth skin, and pussy,

I have no clue, but going by the other apartments, they always list the girl's name first. So in this case it would make curly's name Carina . :)

Funny, but NO!

So, they didn't use the female/male standard layout here? What about Nina and Kira? Do you know which one is the cute one with the great body? I've been thinking she must be Kira since she plays the "male" role in the relationship.

I have no clue, but going by the other apartments, they always list the girl's name first. So in this case it would make curly's name Carina . :)

Funny, but NO!

So, they didn't use the female/male standard layout here? What about Nina and Kira? Do you know which one is the cute one with the great body? I've been thinking she must be Kira since she plays the "male" role in the relationship.

d'après les membres de cc, sabrina est la fille bouclée, et "butch" serait carina.....;en tout cas, un des seuls appartements ou cela bouge, et des invitées et surprises tout le temps!!!! rien à dire de mal!!! ;) ;) ;)

according to members of CC, is the daughter sabrina curly and "butch" would carina .....; in any case, one of the few apartments or it moves, and invited and surprises all the time !!!! nothing to say wrong !!! ;) ;)