The men of RLC

stanley

I know there is lots of interest in pictures, videos and discussion of the women in the apartments, but is there people reading this forum that are interested in the men? I'd like to get some kind of feeling for the interest here before I start posting, in case I would be wasting my time.

Guest NL Forever

I am not particularly interested in the men myself, but I guess there are others who will be. I have posted a few "man" videos up in the past.

I know there is lots of interest in pictures, videos and discussion of the women in the apartments, but is there people reading this forum that are interested in the men? I'd like to get some kind of feeling for the interest here before I start posting, in case I would be wasting my time.

They are the ones I watch.... specially Paul... He's so hot.

Guest The D

I have to disagree. There seems to be plenty of interest, from pathetic losers on here, talking down and berating the men on RLC. It's straight up jealousy and I find it embarrassing. So and so is bad lover, that guy treats her poorly, he's an asshole, yadayadayada. It's pretty weak.

I have to disagree. There seems to be plenty of interest, from pathetic losers on here, talking down and berating the men on RLC. It's straight up jealousy and I find it embarrassing. So and so is bad lover, that guy treats her poorly, he's an asshole, yadayadayada. It's pretty weak.

Boohoohoo. Would you like some cheese with that?

P.S. I agree with most of what you said. lol