bedroom life

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

this couple now spend 80 % of the time in bedroom for watching movies,eating and sleeping,

we have found a new veronica/lucas life,these two turn in depression

• 3 weeks later...

this couple now spend 80 % of the time in bedroom for watching movies,eating and sleeping,

we have found a new veronica/lucas life,these two turn in depression

well at least veronica and lucas were always having sex and were not shy same cant be said for these two

• 4 weeks later...

this apt has to go everyone in the other apt sit in the living room so they can be noticed now almost all day locked in there rooms.

C'est vrai : y a personne dedans !!!!

Et nous, on fait quoi ?

Et Cordoblanc, il va se branler sur quoi ?

What has gotten into this guy?  He now covers himself, just as Lucas and Veronica did.  The difference here I believe is that HE's the one looking to cover himself up. 

Maybe his mom called and said: 

"Sonny, you have a very, very tiny wiwi, just like your daddy's wiwi.  Cover yourself when attempting to do these nasty things to your girlfriend with with your wiwi.  I am ashamed of the wiwi you were born with.  I was not able to bring you into this world with a large pecker, I mean wiwi.  Please do not let yourself be seen like this, with your wiwi out, almost 2 inches long when swollen and hard.  All my girlfriends follow your wiwi on RCL and Cam Caps, and they come by the house and ask me if your papa's wiwi is the same size as your wiwi, or if he has a bigger wiwi than your wiwi.  They also ask me if I'M satisfied with a small size wiwi as well.  Others just want to see your daddy's wiwi, because they have never seen a wiwi so small.  I do not know how to answer all the wiwi questions about your wiwi."

Susan has demonstrated time and again she does not give a fuck if the cameras are there or not.  Gotta love her for that.

"Sonny, you have a very, very tiny wiwi, just like your daddy's wiwi.  Cover yourself when attempting to do these nasty things to your girlfriend with with your wiwi.  I am ashamed of the wiwi you were born with.  I was not able to bring you into this world with a large pecker, I mean wiwi.  Please do not let yourself be seen like this, with your wiwi out, almost 2 inches long when swollen and hard.  All my girlfriends follow your wiwi on RCL and Cam Caps, and they come by the house and ask me if your papa's wiwi is the same size as your wiwi, or if he has a bigger wiwi than your wiwi.  They also ask me if I'M satisfied with a small size wiwi as well.  Others just want to see your daddy's wiwi, because they have never seen a wiwi so small.  I do not know how to answer all the wiwi questions about your wiwi."
This "wiwi" story makes me think about the Monty Python's "spam" sketch. ;D

What has gotten into this guy?  He now covers himself, just as Lucas and Veronica did.  The difference here I believe is that HE's the one looking to cover himself up. 

Maybe his mom called and said: 

Susan has demonstrated time and again she does not give a fuck if the cameras are there or not.  Gotta love her for that.

exactly like dasha and demid