apt under maintenance

here we go again with them shutting the cameras off again ,happening a lot in this apt but none of the others what are they hiding ?? Is Nora hiding something from her man maybe a little les action

why do you still talk nora ??? !!! damn it becomes unbearable !!!

and again with nora.she had nothing to do with it she was sitting on the couch when it went under maintenance.

The apartment can be put under Maintenance from a remote location!  I've personally seen them put an apartment under maintenance when nobody was there!  Just sayin.

and again with nora.she had nothing to do with it she was sitting on the couch when it went under maintenance.

The apartment can be put under Maintenance from a remote location!  I've personally seen them put an apartment under maintenance when nobody was there!  Just sayin.

It's almost as if we view the apartments through a website, and so all they have to do is remove the camera feeds from this to prevent us seeing an apartment.

oui, nora a une oreillette!!!! ;) ;) ;)

here we go again with them shutting the cameras off again ,happening a lot in this apt but none of the others what are they hiding ?? Is Nora hiding something from her man maybe a little les action

im a paying customer and bitch about what ever I like asshole

im a paying customer and bitch about what ever I like asshole

et je suis le premier à te pisser dessus, sale enculé!!! ;) ;) ;)