Four girls and alcohol

Here we go again! Gong to need some coffee to stay up tonight.

Kamila Kristy tonight and go to sleep together Kristy says to sex Kamila tonight maybe ;D

I hope you're right. But, I'm not going to expect it because then I'd be really disappointed if it didn't happen.

:)

Oh don't worry according to some guy on here we will never see these girls do anything so we need to get over it , oh and who was the guy that said he could still see the cameras even when undermaintanence and said we missed nothing today

As a noo-paying RLC viewer, I am not expecting to see anything other than some friends laughing, playing a boardgame, maybe watching some TV, or listening to music. I'll probably have the window minimized to just check on occasionally while I do other things on the computer. No coffee required for me.  :)

Oh don't worry according to some guy on here we will never see these girls do anything so we need to get over it , oh and who was the guy that said he could still see the cameras even when undermaintanence and said we missed nothing today

The only reason you might get to see something tonight is to make up for all the under maintenance that went on when there was no need and people bitching and complaining about it!!

As a noo-paying RLC viewer, I am not expecting to see anything other than some friends laughing, playing a boardgame, maybe watching some TV, or listening to music. I'll probably have the window minimized to just check on occasionally while I do other things on the computer. No coffee required for me.  :)

I haven't been able to watch much, but the little I've seen of the boardgame play has been very entertaining. So, you may actually be seeing the best stuff of the day. Who knows?  :)

The fourth girl brought luggage. Make up your own idea how long she will stay and where she will sleep.

I'd be willing to bet good money that she will be sleeping in Nora's bed. She has already visited and slept in Nora's bed at least 3 times (at least 2 of them with Kiko also in bed on the other side of Nora).

Now, before you get excited about that news. The fact is that every single time I saw her sleepover, she wore at least panties and a top to bed. There was never any sex that I noticed. It was like they were sisters who shared the same bed.

I've never been able to determine who she is and why she had visited. It's a complete mystery to me.