[Under maintenance] Carla and Mario

I thought that with such a long downtime for maintenance, they would have fixed the cameras.

Have only seen movement on 7 & 8 so far, but 7 is just as bad as it was before (in fact worse, as it now has a yellow hue) 8 is not so bad at locking up, but it still does.

I thought that with such a long downtime for maintenance, they would have fixed the cameras.

Have only seen movement on 7 & 8 so far, but 7 is just as bad as it was before (in fact worse, as it now has a yellow hue) 8 is not so bad at locking up, but it still does.

RLC is a fucking joke!  They don't have a clue about what they are doing!!  Get used to it if you are new!

The problem with cams is not fixed, all the cams are jerky-smooth then freeze-then jump to another frame.  It is not my PC -no other apartment is like this-

• 2 weeks later...

Under Maintenance for past few hours..  Anyone know if RLC may have pulled the plug on them due to their recent activities on chat sites ?

I'm pretty sure it's just that the night vision is broken. I was looking at their cam just a little bit before it went down and it wasn't switching over and was EXTREMELY dark. At least, that's what I thought.