If you don't have anything good to say Shut up!!

timetravler

I have been reading the post for awhile ,and it seems that when we get some good looking women and they like to show there bodies off or a couple that like to have sex in front of the cameras .Some one always has a rude remark to say. After the remark is posted. The women or couple that the remark was intended for seems to cover up .So it is obvious that they read this crap and take it personal. The two girls Kamila & Kristy  They are beautiful women that are experimenting .So let them!! If we are lucky we can watch them enjoy there experiences. So if Kamila & Kristy are reading this Kristy your ass looks perfect.

TT   

I have been reading the post for awhile ,and it seems that when we get some good looking women and they like to show there bodies off or a couple that like to have sex in front of the cameras .Some one always has a rude remark to say. After the remark is posted. The women or couple that the remark was intended for seems to cover up .So it is obvious that they read this crap and take it personal. The two girls Kamila & Kristy  They are beautiful women that are experimenting .So let them!! If we are lucky we can watch them enjoy there experiences. So if Kamila & Kristy are reading this Kristy your ass looks perfect.

TT 

They are beautiful women that are experimenting acting. So let them!!

They are both gorgeous. Acting/experimenting, who cares? As long as I have a face, they will always have a place in which to sit or stand. I say stand, because you know I just love their feet.  ;)