RLC Opening first U.S. house in North Carolina

itsme

I'm confused. Where does it say the house will not be opening or that RLC will not be coming to the U.S.?

It's just speculation because it will be very hard to keep private. It's easy to find the house based on the physical description, not to mention that the local media has already picked it up and will likely report on it if more info comes to light. I could also see the neighbors/city trying to get it shutdown.  They should have picked a more urban area where their ads wouldn't be so noticeable.

Oh, that makes sense. I seem to remember a site called "voyeur dorm" that ran into those kinds of problems. That's a shame. I'd love to see them expand into the U.S.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great insight into how it all works. Doesn't say anything about payments, but that might be a consideration after a period of time due to popularity...maybe. Just hope it goes ahead and is available globally.

I wonder why they didn't do something similar to what they've done with the other cams.  I mean, as far as I know, the others are all apartments, right?  A place in an apartment complex...almost anywhere in the US...would get less media attention than a house.

Also, advertising on craig's list seems pretty dumb.  Most urban areas have independent newspapers that would be less obvious but would still get people to respond.

I don't know...maybe RLC wants to go in a different direction in the US...or maybe they just don't understand Americans.  But it's pretty clear they've screwed things up so far.