RLC Opening first U.S. house in North Carolina

itsme

Setting up an apartment with web cams isn't difficult. With W/L technology the way it is today, you can set it up just about anywhere. The hard part is getting the right clients to inhabit the residence without blasting it out to the media, so they can send down the whining Liberals to shut it down. For that matter even the staunch conservatives will whine. They like to keep that sort of behavior under wraps so only they can indulge in it.

"Do as I say peasant, not as I do."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both sides are the same in a lot of ways when it comes to sex. They think that their power can get them whatever they want, but you can't have any of it.

No mind. Getting off of the subject now. I'll shut up.

"the whining Liberals to shut it down."

lol, think maybe you have your political sides a little mixed up but funny in a "Daily Show" kinda way.

I always thought it was liberals that were free sexually and its the conseratives that want to regulate what goes on in your bedroom

We all said we would like to have RLC in the US. But this the perfect example as to why it would be so hard to do. The fact that the US is so liberal and close-minded compared to the care-free nature of all the other countries on RLC makes it a bad ideal. Putting an ad on craigslist might have been the issue to begin with,

But in Ashville, NC? what idiot would think to do something like that lol. I think a bigger market like Cali, Florida, Or Las Vegas would be the smarter thing to do, Because who would care if there is a house full of cameras in those areas

Saw a clip on ABC News interviewing some Asheville locals who seemed to be somewhat nonchalant about the RLC idea. No-one showed outward disgust toward it, creepy, but not outraged. Most of them didn't want to be interviewed lol They did interview 3 tho...1: female - would be creeped out. 2: male - would rather do lonely guy stuff in private. 3: female - crazy interesting life and wouldn't mind at all. So, a pretty mixed bag there. Liam Wallace declined to be interviewed because of safety concerns. Be interesting to see what happens. All will be revealed soon I guess. :D :D

Saw a clip on ABC News interviewing some Asheville locals who seemed to be somewhat nonchalant about the RLC idea. No-one showed outward disgust toward it, creepy, but not outraged. Most of them didn't want to be interviewed lol They did interview 3 tho...1: female - would be creeped out. 2: male - would rather do lonely guy stuff in private. 3: female - crazy interesting life and wouldn't mind at all. So, a pretty mixed bag there. Liam Wallace declined to be interviewed because of safety concerns. Be interesting to see what happens. All will be revealed soon I guess. :D :D

Do you have link for the ABC news interview?