Kamila and Kristy will have sex

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting hotter and hotter everyday, that's going to be interesting... :)

Not!  Same ole, same ole just a different day :)

I agree with you. I think nothing is gonna happen between these girls. Kammi won't let that happen. And I can't blame the girl.

Didn't Kami also share a bed with Monica when Monica was in the apartment?Maybe Kami misses sleeping with her husband/boyfriend and just likes the feel of a warm body next to her when she sleeps at night.She tolerates Kristy's unwanted sexual advances to keep Kristy as a friend and to keep Kristy in the bed with her at night.Also,it wouldn't be much fun going to the beach and clubs by yourself.Bottom line, Kami just doesn't like to sleep alone and needs a friend to have fun with while in Barcelona.

You may be right, at least she likes the closeness and touch. Kamila and Monika were often together in the same room, but did not sleep together, and not touched each other in the same way as Kamila and Kristy.

The added closeness of Kristy and Kami may just be a show like the twister game for RLC subscribers,like the other changes in Kami's behavior from the last time she stayed at the apartment.

I believe partly, but not fully. Girls who have done a lot of work in front of the cameras behave differently than completely inexperienced. When I have watched them very much in Kamila's room, their caring from one another, and a deep friendship appears so authentic, that it is impossible to act, even if is the actor. There is no possibility to redo the scene.

I just think that Kamila has thought, it is easier to live in an apartment as such as she is by her nature.

The added closeness of Kristy and Kami may just be a show like the twister game for RLC subscribers,like the other changes in Kami's behavior from the last time she stayed at the apartment.

I believe partly, but not fully. Girls who have done a lot of work in front of the cameras behave differently than completely inexperienced. When I have watched them very much in Kamila's room, their caring from one another, and a deep friendship appears so authentic, that it is impossible to act, even if is the actor. There is no possibility to redo the scene.

I just think that Kamila has thought, it is easier to live in an apartment as such as she is by her nature.

I agree totally with the text in bold. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. I don't know about the rest of the comment, but you are "right on" regarding the feelings being real.

I agree totally with the text in bold. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. I don't know about the rest of the comment, but you are "right on" regarding the feelings being real.

I don't disagree that they are close friends,but I'm not so sure Kristy would be so friendly without the hope of a sexual relationship.To me Kristy sees the friendship as a means to an end.OnKami's side I see the friendship as completely honest and real.