Strap-on show 'n' tell??

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

why did she do it

does anyone have the video

butch looked a bit upset

Oh my god i've seen all the scene and don't worry guys..

They were just jocking!

Curly didn't hit butch...

They are fantastic

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

why did she do it

does anyone have the video

butch looked a bit upset

Oh my god i've seen all the scene and don't worry guys..

They were just jocking!

Curly didn't hit butch...

They are fantastic

I can see Curly didn't hit Butch. She just kicked her in the side of the head.I think she may have tried to stick that toy in her ass and she didn't want to.

All her marbles are still intact.

• 2 weeks later...

Just my opinion, the only lesbian in that apartment is Butch, the others like dick too much and obviously swing both ways.

Curly (Sabrina) goes both ways. If she was strictly a Lez then she wouldn't be putting Neuvarings in her pussy. K.D. Lang (Carina) you can tell that she is strictly Lez all the way.

The others that are guests likely swing both sides of the fence.

Curly (Sabrina) goes both ways. If she was strictly a Lez then she wouldn't be putting Neuvarings in her pussy. K.D. Lang (Carina) you can tell that she is strictly Lez all the way.

The others that are guests likely swing both sides of the fence.

Curly is bisexual, but she puts nuvaring because she's irregular

• 2 weeks later...

LOL  A new kind of foreplay.

franchement, marre de voir ces lesbiennes vouloir se faire baiser par un mec!!!! dans ce cas, trouve un mec avec une vraie bite, ma fille!!!!! :( :( :o 8)

frankly, tired of seeing these lesbians want to be fucked by a guy !!!! in this case, is a guy with a real dick, my daughter !!!!! :( :(: O 8)

Gasp! :o