Reallife masturbation cam?

EMMETT111

wow do all women really masturbate this often,but aint it funny none of the guys do ,now I allways thought it was the other way around and guys were the ones that did it all the time am I wrong here?so how real is this real life cam don't get me wrong I don't care to see some dude spanking it

I think it's real life. Men are selfish lovers. They take their pleasure and despite claiming to recognise the need to satisfy their partner, the mysteries of the needs of women completely escapes them!

For millions of years women have taken their sexual frustrations into their own hands!

Oh by the way have you noticed our lesbian couples don't feel the need to masturbate! Is that real life?

First of all, the activities you see here are not reflected in the general public. There are numerous studies that show that women masturbate far less than men and FAR less then the activities you see here. As for men's inability to satisfy women I think the statements made are too broad. While that may be true due to lack of understanding of female sexuality and anatomy, it is most certainly not true of all men.

First of all, the activities you see here are not reflected in the general public. There are numerous studies that show that women masturbate far less than men and FAR less then the activities you see here. As for men's inability to satisfy women I think the statements made are too broad. While that may be true due to lack of understanding of female sexuality and anatomy, it is most certainly not true of all men.

funny I was going to mention the fact it seemed likes the lesbians were the only ones having much sex,except for Carla of course

funny I was going to mention the fact it seemed likes the lesbians were the only ones having much sex,except for Carla of course

sexo no es solo follar con penetracion .