having signed up for this site 1 week ago .recomendation from a friend

miss-understood

i signed up on recomendations from friends to this site,and haven,t commented on anything as it seems this forum is full of cyber bullies .who have nothing better to do than pick on members because they dont agree with whats being said , Even the moderators seem to be little Hitlers,(probably get banned for that)who believe they have the power to ruin everyones enjoyment ,ie:    TOP DEFINITION  moderator

Moderators are assigned to "moderate" something which means they are in charge of seeing that it does what it is supposed to do and nothing more.

Most moderators are driven mad by their lust for power and will cause suffering and hatred at every turn because it makes them happy to see others unhappy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                                          ,maybe it should be the responsibility of the ADMIN, to ban members and not a insignifacant moderator ,a moderator should report his findings to the admin and let him decide .

i signed up on recomendations from friends to this site,and haven,t commented on anything as it seems this forum is full of cyber bullies .who have nothing better to do than pick on members because they dont agree with whats being said , Even the moderators seem to be little Hitlers,(probably get banned for that)who believe they have the power to ruin everyones enjoyment ,ie:    TOP DEFINITION  moderator

Moderators are assigned to "moderate" something which means they are in charge of seeing that it does what it is supposed to do and nothing more.

Most moderators are driven mad by their lust for power and will cause suffering and hatred at every turn because it makes them happy to see others unhappy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                                          ,maybe it should be the responsibility of the ADMIN, to ban members and not a insignifacant moderator ,a moderator should report his findings to the admin and let him decide .

First post and you abuse the moderators? Great start.

It's a known fact that there are people who are born victims, the ones doomed to be mugged in the street. Muggers just know to pick them.

I think there is a common denominator of people that get banned and I don't think it is caused by the moderators, like muggers to victims, they are just drawn to them. It may be total coincidence, but I've noticed that many of the people banned have problems with placing commas and full stops in the right place, just like Loner-69. Just like you.

First post and you abuse the moderators? Great start.

It's a known fact that there are people who are born victims, the ones doomed to be mugged in the street. Muggers just know to pick them.

I think there is a common denominator of people that get banned and I don't think it is caused by the moderators, like muggers to victims, they are just drawn to them. It may be total coincidence, but I've noticed that many of the people banned have problems with placing commas and full stops in the right place, just like Loner-69. Just like you.

you seem to have the attitude that its right to bully etc ,i guess you think mugging is right to,this was my point in the first place .The reason why i mentioned the banning and the moderating debate was because i read about a certain members getting banned for airing there views ,yet lots of other post of insults and abuse go untouched , maybe if your in the moderators band of buddies you can say what you want and post what you want , i would expect a moderator to be impartial to other members and decide on his own merit , i am also a member of REALLIFECAMFAN ,the other fan site ,and it is alot more relaxed atmosphere ,i only joined this site because of a friends recomendation and also because of one of your members who joined over there , All i am saying that it should be a level playing field for all members

you seem to have the attitude that its right to bully etc ,i guess you think mugging is right to,this was my point in the first place .The reason why i mentioned the banning and the moderating debate was because i read about a certain members getting banned for airing there views ,yet lots of other post of insults and abuse go untouched , maybe if your in the moderators band of buddies you can say what you want and post what you want , i would expect a moderator to be impartial to other members and decide on his own merit , i am also a member of REALLIFECAMFAN ,the other fan site ,and it is alot more relaxed atmosphere ,i only joined this site because of a friends recomendation and also because of one of your members who joined over there , All i am saying that it should be a level playing field for all members

Sorry about that, must have miss-understood you. I didn't realise that "even the moderators seem to be little Hitlers who believe they have the power to ruin everyones enjoyment" meant that you were just asking for a level playing field. How could I have got that wrong.

Sorry about that, must have miss-understood you. I didn't realise that "even the moderators seem to be little Hitlers who believe they have the power to ruin everyones enjoyment" meant that you were just asking for a level playing field. How could I have got that wrong.

because your an egotistical moron with the apptitude for undermining everyone you come into contact with, your negativity shines out the most ,maybe underneath you are a decent guy,but for some unforseen reason you prefer to be dictator instead of a mediator ,in many instances members are wrong in there post,but does that give you the right to go for the jugular everytime you reply ,

Wow. Seems like miss-understood only signed up to disparage the moderators. I wonder if the recommending friend was recently banned for forum member abuse?

I am sure I am not alone in my observation that this person probably practiced their abuse in front of a mirror before presenting it here. Scripted, one-sided, arguments like this usually collapse after the opening salvo and then sound like an adult in the "Peanuts" cartoon shows. I also envision them with their chins thrust forward like a squawking hen (well, except chickens don't have chins).

OK, now I am being mean.