kira home alone again

kira home alone again as nina is with the other girls again and she doesnt look happy about it,it seems like nina stays out till all hours when she leaves with these girls,from what I can tell nina wants to be a swinger but kira is a one girl woman and loves nina and puts up with her infedelities

kira home alone again as nina is with the other girls again and she doesnt look happy about it,it seems like nina stays out till all hours when she leaves with these girls,from what I can tell nina wants to be a swinger but kira is a one girl woman and loves nina and puts up with her infedelities

Well then, it's her own damn fault to staying with a girl that constantly wants to be with other girls!  I feel sorry for Kira because she doesn't have the self confidence to leave Nina in my opinion.

Well then, it's her own damn fault to staying with a girl that constantly wants to be with other girls!  I feel sorry for Kira because she doesn't have the self confidence to leave Nina in my opinion.

et puis il faudrait aussi qu'elle arrête de vouloir manger la chatte de toutes leurs amies, et elles iraient mieux!!!!

and then he would also have to stop wanting to eat pussy all their friends, and they would be better !!!! ;)

nina is a whore with no consideration for kira at all

ahh bon??? tu as certainement des infos sur leur vie privées, pourquoi elles se disputes, qui a tord, qui a raison?!! dis nous en plus svp, cela parait vraiment intéressant!!!!

really??? you certainly have information on their private life, why they disputes, which wrong, who is right? !! Please tell us more, it really seems interesting !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? :o

After been away with the other girls Nina comes home at 03.30 where Kira has been waiting all night.

Kira gets mad at Nina and is yelling all the time. Nina speaks with a low voice and treis to make up.

and then she is on the phone and leaves again to be with her other lovers

ahh bon??? tu as certainement des infos sur leur vie privées, pourquoi elles se disputes, qui a tord, qui a raison?!! dis nous en plus svp, cela parait vraiment intéressant!!!!

really??? you certainly have information on their private life, why they disputes, which wrong, who is right? !! Please tell us more, it really seems interesting !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? :o

I have seen her leave with that one girl after fighting with kira about swapping partners and then not come home all night ,have seen nina not come home all night 3 or 4 times now and kira was totally pissed about it so you tell me whats going on then if I am wrong

I have seen her leave with that one girl after fighting with kira about swapping partners and then not come home all night ,have seen nina not come home all night 3 or 4 times now and kira was totally pissed about it so you tell me whats going on then if I am wrong

que kira soit énervée, et que nina ne rentre pas de la nuit, c'est un peu leur vie non?? si vous comprennez le russe et donc leur discutions, je vous prie d'aller dans "traduction", sinon faite comme moi, regardez et n'interprétez rien!!!! ??? ???

kira that is edgy and that nina does not fall of the night, it's a little life right ?? if you UNDERSTAND Russian and then discuss them, please go to "translation", if not made like me, look at and interpret nothing !!!! ??? ??? ;)