This is to Loner-69

miscvoyeur

Some women seem to have a need to be used and abused.I'm beginning to wonder about Kamila.The original boyfriend in Moscow never seemed to call her that much,but the few times he did call it seemed to make her day.I wonder if she wasn't naively committed to a cheater and when she found out about the cheating she felt free to move on to other men,but still has the need to choose men who will use and abuse her.She can only fully give herself to someone who does not love her while at the same time convincing herself that she is loved.Remember the night before she watched the movie "BEASTLY" on the living room TV.Check out the plot of "BEASTLY".OR MAYBE THIS JUST SOME MORE OF MY RAMBLING FREE ASSOCIATION BULLSHIT SPECULATION AS FREUD WOULD CALL IT.

Before I say this, I want to preface this post by saying that this is in no way me trying to defend or stick up for Kamila.

Loner-69, I really am beginning to think that you are just a troll because I refuse to believe that there is anybody that desperate and jealous over one girl that you have never nor will ever meet such as yourself. The fact that only a few days ago kamila was such a sweetheart in your eyes and someone that could do no wrong and now just because there's a chance she might have been getting fucked silly and having her face plastered full of some dude's cum, and all of a sudden now you call her names like cheap and want to make ridiculous claims like might like be used and abused? You're starting to act like a father who just found out their daughter is having sex and don't want accept the reality, and it's really creepy.

Understand this: You do not know Kamila, and you never will. You do not know the men she hangs out with, and you never will. And you are in no way in any position to make judgments about who she is because you don't know shit. None of us do. You make this claim that he's a cheater, yet the reality is you've never seen him and don't know shit about him. You make this claim that she's being abused and I find it disgusting that you can come up with such conclusions when you have absolutely ZERO evidence for it. Nearly 700 posts in less than a month and on average 30 posts a day (which would be more if you weren't banned for a few days), most of which is on the subject of Kamila really says a lot.

Before I say this, I want to preface this post by saying that this is in no way me trying to defend or stick up for Kamila.

Loner-69, I really am beginning to think that you are just a troll because I refuse to believe that there is anybody that desperate and jealous over one girl that you have never nor will ever meet such as yourself. The fact that only a few days ago kamila was such a sweetheart in your eyes and someone that could do no wrong and now just because there's a chance she might have been getting fucked silly and having her face plastered full of some dude's cum, and all of a sudden now you call her names like cheap and want to make ridiculous claims like might like be used and abused? You're starting to act like a father who just found out their daughter is having sex and don't want accept the reality, and it's really creepy.

Understand this: You do not know Kamila, and you never will. You do not know the men she hangs out with, and you never will. And you are in no way in any position to make judgments about who she is because you don't know shit. None of us do. You make this claim that he's a cheater, yet the reality is you've never seen him and don't know shit about him. You make this claim that she's being abused and I find it disgusting that you can come up with such conclusions when you have absolutely ZERO evidence for it. Nearly 700 posts in less than a month and on average 30 posts a day (which would be more if you weren't banned for a few days), most of which is on the subject of Kamila really says a lot.

I recommend you read "The PRIMAL SCREAM".It might help you,but I doubt it.

I recommend you read "The PRIMAL SCREAM".It might help you,but I doubt it.

None the less this is not a rebuttal to what was posted.  He has points that others see as well.  I think the point is you apparently do not see this.  Re read what he wrote and maybe respond to that.  Pain regression therapy is not that his post was about.

Well, I pretty much figured out why he's a loner. With his hateful attitude, who would want to befriend a person such as this. After a month, you'd be ready to commit suicide. He has not one positive post anywhere on the board.