Who would you want to see go?

DirtyInDurham

Guest Squirrel

Paul. He's unnecessary and boring.

Leora has the absolute PERFECT female form & could snag any man she wanted.(Or woman. And that would be more interesting to watch than Paul...)

In order who I want to see go first:

Alina/Anton - They were one of my favorite at first, but as a free RLC member the cameras SUCK.  I used to see them fucking every week in living room, now its been 2 months and im lucky just to see her in her underwear. Not to mention her fat  friends/relatives.

Ariel and Harvey - He is a good looking guy and can do so much better than Ariel.  I am not into women that look like tennis player Serena Williams.  Way too thick and dark down under.

Lora and Max - their free cams suck, living room is empty 99% of the time.

Guest Squirrel

NO!!! We could never let Nora go. She is the goddess of RLC. The high priestess of sexual athletics!!!

NORA, unlike the other ladies, has a special talent for emotively reaching through the Internet and eliciting actual empathy. She therefore comes across like a real human girl as opposed to a computer generated wank doll. This is why I think she could do well as a movie actress if given the opportunity. She can't leave. Her fan club here is large & loyal.

(Later edit--- Fixed the location of the quote command. Now maybe it makes sense.)

Glad to see Elina? and Artur gone. They get frisky on the couch, then head to the bedroom right away. Alina and Anton, yes, boring. I've caught them at freak hours rolling on the living room floor all covered with oil. She's as bald as my head and she gives a long slow blowjob.

But I am glad to see the camera repositioned for Maya's place. The one in Leora's apartment needs to be moved from behind and put out above the TV.

Alina and Anton, all he does is play his computor games for hours on end while Alina lays on the be in nothing but panties and cant get any satisfaction plus Im tired of seeing the fat chick taking a shower its pretty gross.

I know the question in this thread is about me...and my preferences about who should go next.  I'll get to my answer shortly, but first, I'd like to talk about the ones who HAVE left and the conditions they were under at the time.  I would also like to talk about who is likely to leave next.

Now...Maria and John were before my time and Lina and Mark left after I stopped watching...so I'll confine myself to those who left after and before those two couples.  That would be Olga and Serge, Gia and Ian and Alba and Diana.  All three of these couples left their apartment under tumultuous and stressful circumstances.  For different reasons each couple decided they couldn't live in their apartment any longer.  Actually, Olga and Serge probably had the least stressful departure.  Olga simply packed up...left...and that was the end of them.  There was a bit of drama before that happened, but not as much as with the others.

Now....in regards to who is likely to leave next...I think we should look at who is likely to suffer some kind of stressful situation.  I think Lora and Max and Alina and Anton are least likely to lose their control enough to leave, though I think Alina should dump Anton.  He's worthless and she can do better.  Nora and Kiko would be on my short list because of Nora's moodiness.  But Kiko is such a pussy/loves her so much (depending on your point of view) that I don't think they will reach the critical mass of stress to have a meltdown.  That leaves the newish couples who I haven't really been watching.  Out of them, I think Alma and her guy are most likely to have things blow up on them...based only on the few things I've read about them.

One last thing before I tell you who I would most like to be the next to go.  So far, RLC has not kept one part of a couple while the other leaves.  It's always been both stay or both go.  So, to those who want, say, Alma to stay while her man leaves...it ain't gonna happen.

My choice.  I want to see Lora and Max go next.  I know they won't have the meltdown necessary to get them to leave, but that's part of the problem.  There just isn't that much drama to their lives.  They are like a boring old couple.  Nothing ever happens.  In their place, I'd like to see another lesbian couple.