Was it all real at the beginning?

See

I have watched this apartment very much, but commented very little. Now when K&K are on their vacation, I decided to write that which should have been done earlier. I know many can't share my thoughts, but I still ask you to read carefully and think those observations and conclusions I have made.

There has happened many odd things in this apartment. At the beginning of this couple the apartment was like a madhouse, sex was very poor, a lot of problems. Then something happened and everything changed at the same time.

My theory

It has been observed that these two are actors as well as their friend is. They are strange people, young ambitious artists. Before they moved into that apartment, they discover they have by far the largest audience than in anywhere else so far. They felt their opportunity come to put up a long performance for us, without RLC knew anything about it. They created a rough script, followed it and improvise.

Wikipedia:

"Performance art is a performance presented to an audience within a fine art context, traditionally interdisciplinary. Performance may be either scripted or unscripted, random or carefully orchestrated; spontaneous or otherwise carefully planned with or without audience participation. The performance can be live or via media; the performer can be present or absent. It can be any situation that involves four basic elements: time, space, the performer's body, or presence in a medium, and a relationship between performer and audience. Performance art can happen anywhere, in any venue or setting and for any length of time. The actions of an individual or a group at a particular place and in a particular time constitute the work."

However, this performance went step too far and RLC began to receive a lot of complaints related to drunkenness and continuous assaults. They were forced to finish their performance. Remember what happened to Taya and Yarik after one assault. That explains why Zoya and Lev were allowed to keep the apartment, but Taya and Yarik were forced to leave after one assault.

Some observations before the turning point and after that, to support my theory.

Overbearing behavior and humility

Before:

Lev was really domineering and his physical gestures were very repressive. When he spoke to Zoya he was always bent over of his, position of his hands was oppressive, looking straight into her eyes. All this was like directly acquired from a dog training guides. Zoya was like discouraged woman, she did not say anything, it was Lev who always spoke. All looked like Zoya was very fear all the time. Regardless of that Zoya tried all the time to reach sexual contact with Lev, by caressing him on the couch. Zoya did not show any signs of fear in those situations.

After:

His speaking style and posture are completely changed, no longer repressive gestures, he seems very relaxed when he is speaking. There are no longer any sign of discourage or fear in Zoya's behavior in any situations. Zoya has started to speak much more than earlier. Lev's style of talking has become very much gentle. I think Zoya has also begun to show her displeasure to behavior of Lev, when it has been appropriate.

Madness

Before:

There was frequently guest. Actions were like in madhouse, all three behaved really abnormally. Exaggerated sexuality was present at all times between Lev and the guest. Zoya did not show any signs of jealousy. I could not avoid getting impression of Danish Dogme 95 film "The Idiots" by Lars von Trier (I can recommend that anyone to watch). Their tone of voice and behavior became very normal when they were on the phone with an outsider.

After:

Shortly before the guest disappeared, there were a short period of time when they finished their performance in a controlled manner. This happened in the evening, when their guest was also present. They tried to prevent drunken lev drink and shut him to the balcony. There were no signs of violence anymore. After that all three behaved very normally in all situations, no signs of any kind of madness or exaggerated sexuality anymore.

Drunkenness and beatings

Before:

During the first hops, Lev beaten Zoya, it looked really bad, at first I was really shocked. Zoya was fearful when Lev drank. Attacks seemed very authentic, except a couple of things mentioned in observations. I could not see unrest or craving for alcohol, when Lev was without it, in fact, he was quite calm lying on the couch.

After:

During the last couple of hops, there has not been any violent behavior from Lev or any fear from Zoya seen.  She is no longer tried to steer clear of Lev or not to talk during Lev has been drunk.

Other observations:

I was able to keep the rooms open in  different monitors, so I had a good opportunity to follow all the time where they were, and what happened when they changed the room.

- Lev weighs no fewer than hundred kilos. When he began to drink in the apartment, he became getting drunk very small amount of alcohol, and really fast, he no longer remained on his feet. However, it seemed very easy when tenuous Zoya carry him into bed and turned him there, when fixed the bedsheet under him.

- It happened at least three times that Zoya was no longer able to hold her laughter, these occurred in a very wrong time and Zoya disappeared to hall corridor hidden from the cameras for a while.

- After one assault, she had a scab on her knee. After taken a shower, she put lipstick on it in the bedroom.

SEX

Before:

At the beginning their sex was very one-sided. Zoya wanted to have sex, but during the intercourse she did not do initiatives, and did not present any hopes. However, she still enjoyed very much.

After:

There has happened very much change and it happened very quickly. Lev is very courteous during sex, Zoya presents hopes and Lev behaves accordingly. Often, Lev seems to ask what Zoya wants, and follow Zoya's behavior in order to produce her pleasure. Foreplay before sex and pussy play during it has increased dramatically. In my opinion their sex is the most enjoyable throughout the RLC at the moment, it is that to themselves, but also for me.

In my eyes, they are very much in love. Of course I do not like that Lev spend a lot of time with his tablet. I do not think that he has a drinking problem, he does not drink often, and most likely he will continue to drink every now and then. I do not think he was in rehab, maybe as a guest actor in other city. It is very common.

I have watched this apartment very much, but commented very little. Now when K&K are on their vacation, I decided to write that which should have been done earlier. I know many can't share my thoughts, but I still ask you to read carefully and think those observations and conclusions I have made.

There has happened many odd things in this apartment. At the beginning of this couple the apartment was like a madhouse, sex was very poor, a lot of problems. Then something happened and everything changed at the same time.

My theory

It has been observed that these two are actors as well as their friend is. They are strange people, young ambitious artists. Before they moved into that apartment, they discover they have by far the largest audience than in anywhere else so far. They felt their opportunity come to put up a long performance for us, without RLC knew anything about it. They created a rough script, followed it and improvise.

Wikipedia:

"Performance art is a performance presented to an audience within a fine art context, traditionally interdisciplinary. Performance may be either scripted or unscripted, random or carefully orchestrated; spontaneous or otherwise carefully planned with or without audience participation. The performance can be live or via media; the performer can be present or absent. It can be any situation that involves four basic elements: time, space, the performer's body, or presence in a medium, and a relationship between performer and audience. Performance art can happen anywhere, in any venue or setting and for any length of time. The actions of an individual or a group at a particular place and in a particular time constitute the work."

However, this performance went step too far and RLC began to receive a lot of complaints related to drunkenness and continuous assaults. They were forced to finish their performance. Remember what happened to Taya and Yarik after one assault. That explains why Zoya and Lev were allowed to keep the apartment, but Taya and Yarik were forced to leave after one assault.

Some observations before the turning point and after that, to support my theory.

Overbearing behavior and humility

Before:

Lev was really domineering and his physical gestures were very repressive. When he spoke to Zoya he was always bent over of his, position of his hands was oppressive, looking straight into her eyes. All this was like directly acquired from a dog training guides. Zoya was like discouraged woman, she did not say anything, it was Lev who always spoke. All looked like Zoya was very fear all the time. Regardless of that Zoya tried all the time to reach sexual contact with Lev, by caressing him on the couch. Zoya did not show any signs of fear in those situations.

After:

His speaking style and posture are completely changed, no longer repressive gestures, he seems very relaxed when he is speaking. There are no longer any sign of discourage or fear in Zoya's behavior in any situations. Zoya has started to speak much more than earlier. Lev's style of talking has become very much gentle. I think Zoya has also begun to show her displeasure to behavior of Lev, when it has been appropriate.

Madness

Before:

There was frequently guest. Actions were like in madhouse, all three behaved really abnormally. Exaggerated sexuality was present at all times between Lev and the guest. Zoya did not show any signs of jealousy. I could not avoid getting impression of Danish Dogme 95 film "The Idiots" by Lars von Trier (I can recommend that anyone to watch). Their tone of voice and behavior became very normal when they were on the phone with an outsider.

After:

Shortly before the guest disappeared, there were a short period of time when they finished their performance in a controlled manner. This happened in the evening, when their guest was also present. They tried to prevent drunken lev drink and shut him to the balcony. There were no signs of violence anymore. After that all three behaved very normally in all situations, no signs of any kind of madness or exaggerated sexuality anymore.

Drunkenness and beatings

Before:

During the first hops, Lev beaten Zoya, it looked really bad, at first I was really shocked. Zoya was fearful when Lev drank. Attacks seemed very authentic, except a couple of things mentioned in observations. I could not see unrest or craving for alcohol, when Lev was without it, in fact, he was quite calm lying on the couch.

After:

During the last couple of hops, there has not been any violent behavior from Lev or any fear from Zoya seen.  She is no longer tried to steer clear of Lev or not to talk during Lev has been drunk.

Other observations:

I was able to keep the rooms open in  different monitors, so I had a good opportunity to follow all the time where they were, and what happened when they changed the room.

- Lev weighs no fewer than hundred kilos. When he began to drink in the apartment, he became getting drunk very small amount of alcohol, and really fast, he no longer remained on his feet. However, it seemed very easy when tenuous Zoya carry him into bed and turned him there, when fixed the bedsheet under him.

- It happened at least three times that Zoya was no longer able to hold her laughter, these occurred in a very wrong time and Zoya disappeared to hall corridor hidden from the cameras for a while.

- After one assault, she had a scab on her knee. After taken a shower, she put lipstick on it in the bedroom.

SEX

Before:

At the beginning their sex was very one-sided. Zoya wanted to have sex, but during the intercourse she did not do initiatives, and did not present any hopes. However, she still enjoyed very much.

After:

There has happened very much change and it happened very quickly. Lev is very courteous during sex, Zoya presents hopes and Lev behaves accordingly. Often, Lev seems to ask what Zoya wants, and follow Zoya's behavior in order to produce her pleasure. Foreplay before sex and pussy play during it has increased dramatically. In my opinion their sex is the most enjoyable throughout the RLC at the moment, it is that to themselves, but also for me.

In my eyes, they are very much in love. Of course I do not like that Lev spend a lot of time with his tablet. I do not think that he has a drinking problem, he does not drink often, and most likely he will continue to drink every now and then. I do not think he was in rehab, maybe as a guest actor in other city. It is very common.

great analysis, which certainly has its truths ... but I disagree with certain points !!! lev is certainly a student actor who has just completed his studies and finds himself in trouble, like many young people who have followed this course .... if there was any work, it will not stay for months, lying in pajamas, watching tv series on its tablet !!! it is not an alcoholic, but when he drinks, he becomes stupid, and knows zoya !!! he is a young man without work that should get kicked in the ass and move, instead of taking advantage of a free rent for doing nothing !!! zoya is a beautiful young woman, kind and a little west in his head (I do not know how to say in English), like all artists !!! it is also a bit nymphomaniac, and will jump every 10 minutes, if she had the opportunity !!! like many Russian women, it is subject to man, and as a little girl feels lost without his male !!! it accepts the blows and sometimes moved from its human behavior, without flinching !!! one sometimes gets the impression that lev uses zoya as an empty-balls, not like a mate .... today it is full of tenderness, but I did not give it 15 days to become what he was an ungrateful man, profiteer, lazy, and must certainly have links very "close" with the guest !!! : - [- [

I have to admit, that I keep a space in my brain, for all of them being some acting group. but just a very small space. I don't look at them have sex because I thought they all went over the top "performance" wise. and to see other people having sex is eh boring.

Lev's drinking reminds me of people I know/knew. he doesn't drink all the time but when he does, he goes all out to reach stupid level even if it takes just a little.

I get the drift that jobs are very hard to come by in parts of Europe and if I was in their age group and there, I would probably give RLC a nod.

Zoya. aaahhhh, Zoya. only really looked at the apt. recently and when she is there. when she was alone for a short time was my most viewing.

I don't understand the language and that makes for many blanks/guessing but her docile behavior with his eh rudeness made me uneasy, so I never really viewed them as a couple much.

I'm a shallow guy, so I just go around hoping to catch a woman "rubbing one out", lol.

I have to admit, that I keep a space in my brain, for all of them being some acting group. but just a very small space. I don't look at them have sex because I thought they all went over the top "performance" wise. and to see other people having sex is eh boring.

Lev's drinking reminds me of people I know/knew. he doesn't drink all the time but when he does, he goes all out to reach stupid level even if it takes just a little.

I get the drift that jobs are very hard to come by in parts of Europe and if I was in their age group and there, I would probably give RLC a nod.

Zoya. aaahhhh, Zoya. only really looked at the apt. recently and when she is there. when she was alone for a short time was my most viewing.

I don't understand the language and that makes for many blanks/guessing but her docile behavior with his eh rudeness made me uneasy, so I never really viewed them as a couple much.

I'm a shallow guy, so I just go around hoping to catch a woman "rubbing one out", lol.

Arrête de faire des phrases longues, personne ne te lit  !!!!