Chess

woodworker

For all my talents I'm just an average chess player.  But I use to play this computer chess game online when I wanted to kill some time.  And win or lose, I would always set it on the highest setting, because what the hell, if you should beat it, it's a lot more fun that way.

Well, It got to the point to where I would beat it about forty percent of the time.  It even had me fooled into thinking that maybe I was a better player than I actually was.

But then I stumbled onto this other online computer chess site, which I call Deep Shit, a distant cousin of Deep Blue.     

Anyway, this cold hearted bastard is the hardest computer that I had ever played.  And I only manage to beat him maybe once every 100  or so games, if that.  A real cocksucker this one.  He has no pity, no grace, and is just a cold calculating pig.  And if that isn't bad enough, he will actually cheat at times when you finally have the upper hand or are getting close to kicking his ass.

That's right!  If you are in the process of trying to pin him down for the win, if you don't manage to get it done right away he will immediately call it a draw.  Draw my ass!    But then on the reverse side, if he is trying to pin you down, but you are able to ward him off, he will continually fuck with you in this way, back and forth on the hope that maybe you'll just get tired of it, and will just resign or call it quits, so you can start up a new game, rather than just keep going back and forth, back and forth, until he finally, after maybe fifty attempts of this same back and forth nonsense, accepts that it is a draw.  A real punk!

Anyway, If you want to try to take him on, type in 'Chess against the computer' on Google, or whatever your home page may be, and then you will see one listing that will say.. "Play Chess Online - The Premier Free Multiplayer"    Then choose Boris the Prick.

By the way, Boris just happens to look a lot like Kinko,.. Just to make matters even worse.

Just thought I'd pass this along to those who like the game.

For all my talents I'm just an average chess player.  But I use to play this computer chess game online when I wanted to kill some time.  And win or lose, I would always set it on the highest setting, because what the hell, if you should beat it, it's a lot more fun that way.

Well, It got to the point to where I would beat it about forty percent of the time.  It even had me fooled into thinking that maybe I was a better player than I actually was.

But then I stumbled onto this other online computer chess site, which I call Deep Shit, a distant cousin of Deep Blue.     

Anyway, this cold hearted bastard is the hardest computer that I had ever played.  And I only manage to beat him maybe once every 100  or so games, if that.  A real cocksucker this one.  He has no pity, no grace, and is just a cold calculating pig.  And if that isn't bad enough, he will actually cheat at times when you finally have the upper hand or are getting close to kicking his ass.

That's right!  If you are in the process of trying to pin him down for the win, if you don't manage to get it done right away he will immediately call it a draw.  Draw my ass!    But then on the reverse side, if he is trying to pin you down, but you are able to ward him off, he will continually fuck with you in this way, back and forth on the hope that maybe you'll just get tired of it, and will just resign or call it quits, so you can start up a new game, rather than just keep going back and forth, back and forth, until he finally, after maybe fifty attempts of this same back and forth nonsense, accepts that it is a draw.    Punk!

Anyway, If you want to try to take him on, type in 'Chess against the computer' on Google, or whatever your home page may be, and then you will see one listing that will say.. "Play Chess Online - The Premier Free Multiplayer"    Then choose Boris the Prick.

By the way, Boris just happens to look a lot like Kinko,.. Just to make matters even worse.

Just thought I'd pass this along to those who like the game.

Nobody read you.... TOo long...

Go pay your twelve dollars before you bother to try to take me on fagot. 

What you meant was that your a French fagot who would have to try to run all this through some translator. 

I understand now,.. Well then just try these three words instead.    PAY TWELVE DOLLARS.