where are they now and what are they doing??????

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if it is scripted  ;) she has done it before, but I don't think like this

There is no way it could have been any good if she did it in the bedroom unless she was all the way at the foot of the bed because the cameras are way to far away!  You are correct that she has done it before and I'm willing to bet that the other time she did it was far better than this time!!!

There is no way it could have been any good if she did it in the bedroom unless she was all the way at the foot of the bed because the cameras are way to far away!  You are correct that she has done it before and I'm willing to bet that the other time she did it was far better than this time!!!

She was switching from laying on her back and going at it like "normal" and getting under the covers laying on her belly..I don't know how it was in the start because I just saw the last 5 minutes, plus my wifi was acting up.

She was switching from laying on her back and going at it like "normal" and getting under the covers laying on her belly..I don't know how it was in the start because I just saw the last 5 minutes, plus my wifi was acting up.

Please don't take it the wrong way, I'm mainly referring to the cameras and how far away everything is from them! I was able to see her rub one out in their other apartment and it was pretty damn good!!