Levs Ipad's....

I was just looking in. He's laying on the couch with his stupid iPad. There are 2 very good looking women surrounding him taking pictures of each other all dressed up and this ass-hole just lays there.

You just want to grab him by that stupid looking hair of his and slap the shit out of him.  >:(

Maybe RLC should re-distribute Lev to go live with the girl with the Blue hair who Freeloads with Carina & Sabrina. Then they could both sit there with their I-Pads and Laptops and email each other across the room. It's the only way they'd ever speak. He types in Russian, she responds in Italian, and Google can translate it into something not even close to what they're saying.

Guest bobbyjoe

finally it's not bad if lev have buying today this new computer,

if he stay now in the corner for j don't see his face all the time on the couch,j'm happy

I guess we finally found out what would get Lev to stop spending all day staring at his tablets/ipads.  :lmao:

Good to see lev getting some much needed exercise now he has a new pc.........sitting upright in a chair must've seemed quite daunting at first but he seems to be getting the hang of it...

of course , the 'lightbulb' moment of when he discovered that he doesn't need both hands to surf the internet now means he can spend all day surfing and knocking one out in real time......the tablet will be relegated to the subs bench, only to be bothered with when Zoya's home

I was just looking in. He's laying on the couch with his stupid iPad. There are 2 very good looking women surrounding him taking pictures of each other all dressed up and this ass-hole just lays there.

You just want to grab him by that stupid looking hair of his and slap the shit out of him.  >:(

Hey, give him a break, perhaps he is scared. Want's to fuck the sister, if that is what she is, but not be caught.