Jenny is back

Noldus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Jenny the silicon doll that we used to have some time ago? Why her, why not new pretty, naturally shaped girls?

guess RLC are really struggling lately .or have they decided they dont give a fuk no more , or maybe there is an ulteria motive to that appartment . maybe its not a reallife appartment ,but just a board and lodgings appartment for russian models to use whilst in barcelona and RLC are there sponsors , if this is the case ,then we are being conned , and RLC should say something about the reason behind the girls appartment in one of there news letters ?

Whoa! What's with all the Jenny hate?

O.k., she might have gone a little overboard with the surgery, but I found her to be a nice, pleasant kid who was quite a lot of fun after she got used to the cams on the last visit. She also gave us a few memorable moments on the settee!!

I'm pretty sure that if any of the haters were alone in their homes and Jenny knocked at their door, they would welcome her in with open arms! (unless they watch this apartment to catch a glimpse of Kiko!)

Ease up guys! Give the girl a chance!! ;) ;)

Whoa! What's with all the Jenny hate?

O.k., she might have gone a little overboard with the surgery, but I found her to be a nice, pleasant kid who was quite a lot of fun after she got used to the cams on the last visit. She also gave us a few memorable moments on the settee!!

I'm pretty sure that if any of the haters were alone in their homes and Jenny knocked at their door, they would welcome her in with open arms! (unless they watch this apartment to catch a glimpse of Kiko!)

Ease up guys! Give the girl a chance!! ;) ;)

That´s not hate. Everybody has his own taste, and Jenny just is not my kind of girl, as she is so artificial. If RLC had found a nice natural girl, I would have watched her and paid the premium. As concerns Jenny - sorry, I will just ignore her (and Nora).