New girl Nikki

Noldus

Having girls that hide everything is worse than a empty room,people get pissed when they pay money and think they are getting screwed over,dont these girls even get asked if they are shy before they move in or do they lie then when they move in for free rent they show nothing

I propose RLC, transform, in winter, a few apartments for the accommodation of homeless,

At least our subscription, will be used for humanitarian action.

Instead, give it to those profiteers

Je propose à RLC, de transformer, en hiver,  quelques appartements, pour l'accueil des sans abris,

Au moins, notre abonnement, servira à une action humanitaire.

Au lieu, de le donner à ces profiteurs

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎24 at 10:23 AM, legrandrobert said:

Now this is a shower 6 jets at the same time.  From Camsoda master shower.

Strange thing is this 20-year-old girl and l not ashamed

And Nicky too old ashamed

What the hell is wrong with this spanish piece of crap?? And with spanish piece of crap I mean the excuse of a man Nikki has found..

He stopped at the small desk in her room and used her perfume on himself!! Am I the only on finding that weird??

When you don't wash or change clothes for days you need something to cover the stink. Should have sprayed it in the air and walked through it, lol

What the hell is wrong with this spanish piece of crap?? And with spanish piece of crap I mean the excuse of a man Nikki has found..

He stopped at the small desk in her room and used her perfume on himself!! Am I the only on finding that weird??

I didn't get to see any of that but I believe everything you just said based on what others have said about the loser!  It's obvious that Nikki is a loser as well for hanging out with the punk kid!  From what I have read and pics i've seen, I wouldn't trust that piece of shit any further than I could throw him!!

Many people have mentioned he looks retarded. That inevitably become to mind when watching him. He does everything very slowly and very focusing. Usually he focused entirely on his phone and works with it very slowly. Sometimes he does not even react when Nikki disturbs him. He speaks very platonic and silently. He is very unsociable. Sometimes he plays with food, such as a small child. Nikki serve him, she puts food in front of of his, gets drink, and tells what to do.

He may seem camera shy, but it is unlikely the truth. For example, autism is not very familiar disease for me, but something may be in the background of his behavior. Perhaps he does not be able to change himself, so it is unfair to mock him. Most likely he is very talented in some sectors that you can not know.