hey hey

Guest cylos

Guest JoJoGunne1

Hey cylos..please learn how to speak english

I don't think there is any need for these kinds of remarks here, Cowboy hat.  You should realize that there are posters here from all over the world.  Instead of coming down on someone for not speaking English to your liking, you should commend that person for communicating in a language that is not native to them.

Tell me, Cowboy hat...how would you like it if you attempted to post on a Russian site with a limited grasp of the language?  You might use a translator, but those really don't work well.  And then, how would you feel if someone slammed you and told you to learn to speak Russian?

I suggest...if only to avoid unnecessary conflicts...that you exercise a bit of tolerance.

Guest newhere

Hey cylos..please learn how to speak english

I don't think there is any need for these kinds of remarks here, Cowboy hat.  You should realize that there are posters here from all over the world.  Instead of coming down on someone for not speaking English to your liking, you should commend that person for communicating in a language that is not native to them.

Tell me, Cowboy hat...how would you like it if you attempted to post on a Russian site with a limited grasp of the language?  You might use a translator, but those really don't work well.  And then, how would you feel if someone slammed you and told you to learn to speak Russian?

I suggest...if only to avoid unnecessary conflicts...that you exercise a bit of tolerance.

Agree, thanks