From favorite apt to pass now

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr Potato Head

Aaahhh for the good old days......Nora, Kiko and agent Dog in the old apartment , What ? No ! Ok well perhaps the problem is there's very little to surprise or enthrall that we haven't already seen. Little highlights like Kami and Kristy, Zoya in the apartment on her own and the cute blonde who turns up at Dasha's every so often are few and far between. So talk amongst yourselves until the next "highlight"

reallifecam is so boring now that I am done with it, all the rooms suck now

These girls are not only boring.....................they seem to have no interest in BOYS, GIRLS or

MASTURBATION . They never even seem to get HORNY !! :wtf: Looks like the kitchen is being infested by roaches ( or mice) !! ( Probably a good excuse to go under maintenance for a week or so ).

These girls are not only boring.....................they seem to have no interest in BOYS, GIRLS or

MASTURBATION . They never even seem to get HORNY !! :wtf: Looks like the kitchen is being infested by roaches ( or mice) !! ( Probably a good excuse to go under maintenance for a week or so ).

In my opinion, they never seem to get horny in the apartment because they are taking care of that outside the apartment.

As for the maintenance you speak of, the last time was approx. 24hrs for absolutely nothing.  The next time it may be a week under maintenance and probably when the camera's come back there will be a couple living there!

The hype about the last two girls has been sometimes a bit too much, I think. Here was much show and fantasy in the game. Most of the hype was build on imagination. only. But the girls had some really nice moments, witch was fun to watch. I really liked the expression on nora face as kamila tried the stripper outfit of kristy. :) That was really awesome.  8)

It was clear that the expectation about the followers would be excessively high. Not really fair. However, the current state of the appartment is more disappointing, as expected. How can they participate in such a project and be so shy. I expect really not much, but this game of hiding does not fit into the format of this page.  >:( It's like the sex under the covers with D&D. It is evident that the residents do not really want to be there and that spoils all the fun.  :(

Too bad. With the exception of nora they should rather  close the apartment  as to continue like this.

Agreed about the current girls in the  apartment. I think Kami and Kristy were great, but it did build up unreasonable expectations both for them and for future residents. The girls were probably never going to have sex even if they stayed. But we enjoyed them anyway. They were probably a one in a million couple. They really were very close and in a sense were a couple, though not really sexual (very sensual however, and both often had to get off strong orgasms after they were together). Having said all this though, the current residents are a waste. They won't show off their bodies and Nikki is the most stern person. RLC obviously could not get new or better girls for this apartment.

Guest Mr Potato Head

The one constant is Nora's never shy, sleeps naked and without covers most of the time, hangs out downstairs in her underwear, and still gives herself a good time now and then, Thanls Nora    :)

I thought that withall the  new residents, RLC would give us a nice Christmas (XMAS), but instead we get from them (KMAS) Kiss my ass suckers!!

I really don't like to say negative things on here. But, each new apartment seems worse than the last. It's like RLC is not even trying to find attractive people anymore. The 3 new apartments are of no interest to me whatsoever. There is no reason that I can see for becoming a member again any time soon.  :(

Oh, well. I guess I'll have more time now to do something productive again.  ;)

Enough is enough just got off the phone and canceled my membership been watching this site for a for 18 months this is the worst I have seen. There are only 3 or 4 apartments even watching. What is wrong with RLC. So very disappointed.