Some things I've noticed about Leora recently

It's more than sex for these young women, it's a movement for equality.

Hi, I am Boris, know to the lonely women of Mother Russia, as the artist of love. Leora comes to me, to learn how to polish the knob. I teach her the art of love, the forbidden pleasures that makes her so wet that all she thinks about is masturbating.... When you hear her moan into ecstasy, it is her way of releasing the warmth of her juices that runs down her legs, reminiscing about our Long Hot non-stop sessions together, that is why she baths, all the time....lol :soapbox:

LMAO, maybe you ought to take up writing instruction manuals on how to use a coat hanger  :yikes:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I've noticed

about her "rubbing one out"

is that she's willing to try something different.

To me, she has matured, in some aspects, toward

"rubbing one out".

When it comes to bating, nothing wrong with trying or

adding something different, in the quest for pleasure.

I hope she has a good to great time

every time.  :drool:

has she reached the stage of tasting her fingers

Guest Joeybaggs

English is right, I do dream about her! After all in my opinion, she the BEST they have to offer on this $1.4

a year site... 8)

Guest Mr Potato Head

Clearly Lenora is completely frustrated with Paul...I wouldn't be surprised if he is gay. In fact just the other day he was gone for about a day and she put her slippers on and vanished for about an hour or so. I bet she has someone else in the apartment that she has moved on with on the side because (dumb ass) Paul is simply not interested. Poor girl wants it and can't get it from him. What a dumb ass!! Just today she was masturbating on the couch....FINALLY got him in the room and they just did oral. CLEARLY she was yet again frustrated. I foresee this couple splitting soon.

Aaahhh....so every time a woman puts her slippers on and leaves an apartment, she's going to have sex with another man !!!! And there's me thinking she might just be going to see a friend or visit a neighbour  :bang head: :bang head: And you CLEARLY forsee all that happens and will happen !!!! Strange...I seem to have heard this before, and yet Paul and Leora are still here over 2 years, 2 apartments (or is it 3 ?) and still entertaining. Haha....NEWBIES they come, they see, they talk rubbish  :lmao: