Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.

Jup ... there is a new couple ... but I am not sure if this is a good news or bad ... I think I won't watch it a lot  :doh:

Guest bobbyjoe

it's the appartment in portugal where was magdalena/joao,the is new couple here now

Is this the apt that showed up when someone clicked on Noras bathroom cam some month ago?

Is this the apt that showed up when someone clicked on Noras bathroom cam some month ago?

There was a couple in it for about two days they didn't last. This was a couple of months ago

Sorry, I am not into LARGE LADIES at all.

Give me the two K's or Leora, Nina and Kira, any of them, this does nothing for me.

the girl is fat with small titties  >:(

That Sir is a beautiful first observation.

If its' Portugal...then its GMT not GMT plus 1 no?

That would depend on if they observed DST or not. No?

If its' Portugal...then its GMT not GMT plus 1 no?

It is GMT + 1, Take it from an Englishman who has to suffer going from GMT to BST, ie knock the clocks back one hour in summer so the Brats can go to school in daylight!

La caméra qui déforme ou le lit est petit ?

I don't know if they do or not, but the time in Portugal and the UK are the same right now and they are in the same time zone?

That would depend on if they observed DST or not. No?

Stop being American. GMT is the Greenwich line which in the Northern Hemisphere runs thorough the outskirts of London at a place named Greenwich, strangely enough.

So Portugal, Spain, in Fact what we would call Europe is one hour ahead of GMT.

Unlike America which is Circa 8 hours behind we do not get Jet Lag, that only applies to the States. Erm China, 14 hour flight, yea that knackered me.