Red seems bored out of her skull

She doesn't seem to know what to do with herself today. Stand up, sit down, stand up, pace around, sit back down, stare off into space, pat the dog, give the dog scritches, cuddle with dog, stand up stare off into space some more, sit down stare blankly right into the cam for a solid 5 minutes, stand up again, sit down, stare at the wall.

She's literally doing nothing today.

She doesn't seem to know what to do with herself today. Stand up, sit down, stand up, pace around, sit back down, stare off into space, pat the dog, give the dog scritches, cuddle with dog, stand up stare off into space some more, sit down stare blankly right into the cam for a solid 5 minutes, stand up again, sit down, stare at the wall.

LOL must be some good drugs!

Seems like u know her inside out maybe u should meet her lol

Ah ok smoking a joint might explain quite a bit. A few minutes ago before she left she was trying to put her pants on and seemed completely confused. They were bunching up and she couldn't figure out how to get them up past her knees. Granted they could have been tight and she's not exactly a small gal. But once she triumphed over the rigors or apparel wearing she seemed quite pleased with herself, although they made her have a baggy ass lol.

But after that she put her shoes on her hands and walked out the front door. God speed Big Red, I hope your outing is a success.

During this entire process the dog just stared at her as if in disbelief.

Ah ok smoking a joint might explain quite a bit. A few minutes ago before she left she was trying to put her pants on and seemed completely confused. They were bunching up and she couldn't figure out how to get them up past her knees. Granted they could have been tight and she's not exactly a small gal. But once she triumphed over the rigors or apparel wearing she seemed quite pleased with herself, although they made her have a baggy ass lol.

But after that she put her shoes on her hands and walked out the front door. God speed Big Red, I hope your outing is a success.

During this entire process the dog just stared at her as if in disbelief.

That's pretty funny I must admit!

I need to hook up with her. She has better stuff than I do and I was wondering if that was possible.

A little piece about this big  :smoke: and you're gone. Like the Maui Wowie we used to get back in the late 70's.

Looks like from camera 1 that Red was rolling a doobie.  How can she be bored out of her mind if she is rolling a joint!

Blue was sat outside the balcony door the other night busy grating some resin and rolling a spliff............no wonder these girls don't do bugger all all day......they can't