efim?

for those  who haven't been paying attention...  Efim  and Diana were at N&B's apartment a few weeks ago  along with Zoya.    it was  at that time that we determined  that  everyone  in the ST Pete apartments (minus nina and kira) knew each other.  also  Diana and Efim stayed the night and had epic sex on the couch.

Yes, that is Efim, and yes, they all know each other. I think that's pretty obvious by now.

I'm still wondering if the fantastic girl in the red dress at D&E's house warming party was Zoya. Credible information will be rewarded by a cute little squirrel dance and song...

I see efim at that big party a long time ago @n&b I will not be surprised if Diana & efim are trying to get an apartment back on rlc they have been around a lot lately

No, please not Efim!!!

RLC said, Diana & Efim have seperated. That's why they moved out.

Diana is welcome back again @ anytime!  :hugnkiss:

If that isn't Efim, then that is Efim's twin brother.

Yesterday we have Dasha at Nelly's house doing glamour photography with her, and we have already seen Yarik at Dasha & Demid's place. Of course they all know each other. St. Petersburg is a small world unto itself, especially if you are hooked up with the same landlord.

• Upvote 1