efim?

So I checked RLC today and Nelly is walking around playing a violin.

Now, ask yourself, "Self, which other RLC tenant plays a stringed orchestral instrument?"

I think the dots have pretty much connected themselves by now.

--------

@TBG: Re: Orgy. Only in your wet dreams. I can see a few illicit affairs may have gone on with this group, but I don't think they'd go that far.

• Upvote 1

Yes, that is Efim, and yes, they all know each other. I think that's pretty obvious by now.

I'm still wondering if the fantastic girl in the red dress at D&E's house warming party was Zoya. Credible information will be rewarded by a cute little squirrel dance and song...

It was not Zoya i'm sorry, see below :P

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thank you Habs! And yes, she's a honey!

For your work, I hereby award you:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Also, as promised, some entertainment that features a stringed instrument, women of questionable repute, rent money, bagels and crumpets (therefore it's on topic, right?)

TBG's probably going to kick my ass for this, but methinks it's a resolved & dead thread, anyway.

• Upvote 1

heard that was Diana's sister,thats the girl that had sex in the bathroom the first night if I am not mistaken

Sorry but you make a mistake. The red dress girl is not Diana's sister. Her sister is older and never came into the appartment... ;)

• 1 month later...