Possible creation of a "Tech" forum added to CamCaps?

Foamy T. Squirrel

Should CC add a Tech and "how to?" forum to discuss methods of posting on CC, software and OS information?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should CC add a Tech and "how to?" forum to discuss methods of posting on CC, software and OS information?

• Yes. I would like to read such a board.
    • Yes. I have questions about software applications and OS's I'd like to ask.
    • Yes. I would like to help people who have questions about photo editing/apps, etc.
    • No. I think it would not be useful, and I would not participate.

Do you think CamCaps should add a board that allows discussion of technical issues? This would range from how to post safely on CamCaps, what editing and capture software is available for different operating systems, general trends in OS development, how to make your various devices work harmoniously together for an integrated RLC/CC experience and how to simply start out if you're a newbie with graphics and posting.

The list is pretty big, ranging from "what's the difference between 'Add image to Post'  and 'Attachments & Other Options' (It's huge) and 'Is Ocam or Bandicam better on Win10'?"

We have Apple people here, as well and Open Source Linux folks, so the range of discussion could be very expansive.

This is your chance to let us mods know if you would be willing to help and support the idea.

I figure if we build it, they will come. At least when they're not watching tits on RLC and cumming.

We'll have to keep it simple, with maybe a question/answer plus discussion format, and limit it to some categories, like:

-How to safely and effectively post on CC. There are far too many instances of "File has been Removed" and complaints from posters being banned by RLC.

-What software is available for capturing and editing pix and vids on various operating systems.

-Stuff specific to Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.

-A section on mobile stuff -- aps, etc, the latest phones, the latest watches, the latest pads, the latest electronic dildos and hot looking Japanese sex robots.

The simple truth is that we do have several experts on these subjects participating on the board, and we have a lot of people who'd like to learn more, and we have plenty of newbies who don't know what they don't know. I just don't want to waste time unless you -- our beloved members and friends -- are willing to sacrifice the time to participate. It is, afterall, like Old Dudes -- not necessarily tits & ass specific, but it could help out increase the numbers of posters.

What really pisses me off is the 21 votes out of 50,000+ members. I can only assume that they all must hold Doctorates in Computer Science.

And reality, most flunked sandbox class.

Hey! I don't hold a degree in CS but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn...twice.  :poke:

Sorry I haven't voted sooner but I was moving many boxes of an ancient form of education into their new... er .... "ancient form of education" cases, last Saturday and wrenched my back pretty well, Today is the first day I have been able to stand straight since Tuesday when I was actually able to stand up. Pain meds and muscle relaxers are wonderful when they are needed.

Hey! I don't hold a degree in CS but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn...twice.  :poke:

Sorry I haven't voted sooner but I was moving many boxes of an ancient form of education into their new... er .... "ancient form of education" cases, last Saturday and wrenched my back pretty well, Today is the first day I have been able to stand straight since Tuesday when I was actually able to stand up. Pain meds and muscle relaxers are wonderful when they are needed.

Sorry to hear about your back!!  Back pain is NOOOOOO fun at all!

Thanks. It's the only time I get waited on hand and foot and everyone feels guilty watching me try to do stuff so I get to direct them and get more work done...as it should be.

I'll trade you my bottle of Lasix for your sore back.

I'd rather have a sore back than have to take a piss 50 times a day.