RL... Shooting them selves in the foot

Guest sojoe

Guest sojoe

I cannot understand why RL bans its paying customers for copying and posting screen-caps and videos. After all they are giving RL free advertising. People see these posts and say “hey this looks good, must go to their site.”

RL is a reality, live action as-it-happens site. This is the joy of voyeurism! It’s happening NOW with real people. Why did/do so many people watch Big Brother?  Because we are all voyeurs and we want to see how other people live their lives! What killed Big Brother? Delaying the live transmissions, in case someone had real sex which isn’t permitted on prime-time live TV.

There are a multimillion web sites out there where you can watch or download people/actors going at it, many are FREE but it’s not the same if it is not live. Watching a BB shower scene on the likes of YouTube or Dailymotion is not the same as seeing it live!

So come on RL you shouldn’t be banning your paying customers you should be rewarding them for their time and effort to advertise your site.

I only found RLC since last friday, so I might be wrong... but

I think RLC also wants to protect the residents that their nude stuff doesn't get spread too wildly all around the web?

Since they have a life outside of RLC they might want to keep it a secret for family or friends?