What the hell just happened with the cams

just checked in and saw lev in 2 rooms at once,saw the sister in the bathroom went back there right away and she was wearing different clothes and her hair was wet,did she take a shower and they screwed with the cams again,I have seen it before.the last couple that was in this apartment her first shower the cams were all screwed up one cam ended up being about 10 minutes behind the other one this was very much like that

just checked in and saw lev in 2 rooms at once,saw the sister in the bathroom went back there right away and she was wearing different clothes and her hair was wet,did she take a shower and they screwed with the cams again,I have seen it before.the last couple that was in this apartment her first shower the cams were all screwed up one cam ended up being about 10 minutes behind the other one this was very much like that

For me everything has worked fine. Are you American side of Atlantic? I have seen that kind of effect sometimes in some apts. when I have been connected to RLC thru the proxy in Americas.