wtf rlc doing !!!

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

You are absolutely right, nothing but static images in the free cams area!!

time is coming for rlc close the door definitely :D

Guest bobbyjoe

j think one reason why two premium appartments is offline in one week it's probably because rlc have see

this two appartments have not many success with the actual tenants and members prefer switch the membership premium to standard or cancel,

the most interesting appartments are in standard section,for me it's not normal,rlc want absolutly get maximum premium suscribers,

my idea it's for that rlc want refresh this two premium appartments for the members returns with the premium membership

j think one reason why two premium appartments is offline in one week it's probably because rlc have see

this two appartments have not many success with the actual tenants and members prefer switch the membership premium to standard or cancel,

the most interesting appartments are in standard section,for me it's not normal,rlc want absolutly get maximum premium suscribers,

my idea it's for that rlc want refresh this two premium appartments for the members returns with the premium membership

In my opinion there should be NO premium apartments!  They can have all that fancy stuff if you ask me.  None of the premium apartments are worth the extra money in my opinion.  They are justifying the bells and whistles for the extra money, it's not like your getting to see anymore nudity or sex for the extra dollars!!  It's just not right in my honest opinion to charge more money for the bells and whistles.