Nelly giving a shout out to us?

Nelly took a short shower a few moments ago, moved the beanbag towards the middle of the floor and put the light on it. She then grabbed the laptop and rubbed herself before smiling at the camera and holding up a paper saying "I <3 U GUYS". So beautiful.

If she put on the right shows, she would be the queen of RLC; they would get nice bonuses. 

I really missed these two, when they moved out, and was very happy to see them come back.

She has the happiest attitude on the site.  I hope she is as happy as she looks to us.

• 2 weeks later...

The show she gave today looks like it is designed to replace someone else on RLC. And I'm not talking about Nora.

Little Squirrel is frightened by her antics, but also intrigued by her reason for doing so. And her body is pretty as all get-out.

Stuff's going down in the RLC parking lot...

The show she gave today looks like it is designed to replace someone else on RLC. And I'm not talking about Nora.

Little Squirrel is frightened by her antics, but also intrigued by her reason for doing so. And her body is pretty as all get-out.

what happened can someone shed light

pm if need be

Since she loves to keep her body in shape, and she likes to walk around naked...how about naked yoga and naked exercising?  Get two things out of the way, at the same time.  Efficiency! 

Also, you will keep us interested longer!

Just Sayin'

Could be out to take the crown off of Leora.  :lmao: