Final sendoff to all her fans!

What would you guys like to see Nora do for a final sendoff for all her fans?

Me personally, I would like to see her totally naked on the couch with her legs spread and her assortment of toys beside her with her using every one of them until she cremes all over the couch on the free cams, and then when she is done for her to look at the cam to the right of the TV and blow us all a kiss!  I know this probably will never happen but a guy can dream can't he!!

as many know i am not a fan but for her final send off i quite agree with dfCcap i would like to see her fully naked but walking around everywhere fully naked her room,living room,kitchen,balcony,bathroom etc. i would also like to see her have a really long masturbate up to about 20 minutes i must be dreaming lol

as many know i am not a fan but for her final send off i quite agree with dfCcap i would like to see her fully naked but walking around everywhere fully naked her room,living room,kitchen,balcony,bathroom etc. i would also like to see her have a really long masturbate up to about 20 minutes i must be dreaming lol

20 minutes c'est pas beaucoup, elle s'est déjà masturbé pendant 1 heure dans sa chambre...  :yeahbaby:

20 minutes is not much, it has already masturbated for 1 hour in his bedroom ...  :yeahbaby:

as many know i am not a fan but for her final send off i quite agree with dfCcap i would like to see her fully naked but walking around everywhere fully naked in her room,living room,kitchen,balcony,bathroom etc. i would also like to see her have a really long masturbate up to about 20 minutes i must be dreaming lol

The way that people have characterized Nora, i would be surprised if she didn't just flip you the middle finger, and say goodbye f**kers!!  I would love to see one last show.

Some of us liked her, and she had her moments, but think guys, what it would have been like to have a home that different male roommates could come in and rent a room for a month and then leave, and all they did was sit around, and mess up your home?  I'd bet good money, that from the comments we have seen, many of you wouldn't put up with that for five minutes.  And...might be even rougher on the guys making the mess.

She doesn't owe any of us anything.  She has been the most outgoing of anyone in the place.

Maybe we should think about what we type, when the next group comes in.  Just a thought.

The way that people have characterized Nora, i would be surprised if she didn't just flip you the middle finger, and say goodbye f**kers!!  I would love to see one last show.

Some of us liked her, and she had her moments, but think guys, what it would have been like to have a home that different male roommates could come in and rent a room for a month and then leave, and all they did was sit around, and mess up your home?  I'd bet good money, that from the comments we have seen, many of you wouldn't put up with that for five minutes.  And...might be even rougher on the guys making the mess.

She doesn't owe any of us anything.  She has been the most outgoing of anyone in the place.

Maybe we should think about what we type, when the next group comes in.  Just a thought.

Point well taken!  I believe she became more viewer friendly because RLC was struggling and they needed something to happen to bring in more customers!  I agree that we should think more and type less, and when we do type it should be more positive.  I know I have been guilty of coming down on tenants and I'm trying to reverse my actions with that.  Let's face it, positive promotes positive and negative promotes negative!

Point well taken!  I believe she became more viewer friendly because RLC was struggling and they needed something to happen to bring in more customers!  I agree that we should think more and type less, and when we do type it should be more positive.  I know I have been guilty of coming down on tenants and I'm trying to reverse my actions with that.  Let's face it, positive promotes positive and negative promotes negative!

I really appreciate when someone "owns" their actions, and learns from them.  Your points are VERY well taken.  Why would anyone reward us for talking crap about them...not very logical.  Why should we tempt fate?  The next group may need some time to get into the situation...let's give them some space when they pop in.

Here is something positive.

Rank.jpg

It seems RLC is doing just fine still despite the naysayers . It would be difficult to argue Nora has not been one of the reasons why. Her rooms have consistently been among the most popular. I said before I do not believe she is going anywhere. I was told many years ago, to make money, find what you are good at and stick with it. She has found her niche. While people here are planning her fantasy going away party, she may be planning her girls apartment reopening bash. Hmmm will it be massages for all, dancing in exotic outfits, a nice bath, tittie rubbin' or maybe a reunion party?  :scratchchin: