I think Hector gets a kick out of having sex while they have guests.

I think Hector gets off on the chance of being caught having sex by the guests in his house. Lol......maybe he is trying to get one of them to watch or join in. Susan's routine might be getting old for him.

People on this site keep saying she is ugly. She isn't that bad. We would just like to see more things being done. Kind of boring, but hey! That's real life sometimes!!

I think Hector gets off on the chance of being caught having sex by the guests in his house. Lol......maybe he is trying to get one of them to watch or join in. Susan's routine might be getting old for him.

People on this site keep saying she is ugly. She isn't that bad. We would just like to see more things being done. Kind of boring, but hey! That's real life sometimes!!

If people see her nude without her glasses, they would have a hard time convincing themselves that she is ugly. She is a very good looking girl. She just rarely wears anything that's not baggy (which hides her hot body) and almost always has her glasses on.

As I'm listening to Suzan, she is a type of girl, who does't care what clouts she is wearing. A few months ago she was very happy, because she buy a new,  sheap jaket from KAUFLAND. Today the guest girl told her that her t-shirt is ragged at the back and Suzan told her "yes I know, thats why I wear this t-shirt whith put hair" (or free hair - I'm not sure for the corect word)

Alina was the same way. She almost every single time wanted to have sex when she had one of her guests spending the night at their apartment. I think Carla is the same way though it is too early to tell with her.

I think that was more Mario wanting to have sex while guests were there. I know he was trying to get Carla to mess around with that girl the day everyone was really drunk. I wish I could see Susan in something sexy and tight, but I don't think Hector takes her anywhere like that.