Has World War 3 Already Begun?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I've always considered WWIII to be the Cold War, WWIV to the the next war, and WWV to be the one that will be fought with sticks and stones.

Regardless, anybody who thinks that another major war is impossible because nukes have made it too dangerous should learn a lesson from World War I.

It's inevitable. Major powers are evaporating, cultural vacuums are being created, and they will be replaced. Been that way for 4 billion years of human evolution...

Regarding Mark Levin's remarks about US border control; it controls only the people we'd want to have here anyway. Other than hassling these fine people with endless fees, regulations and paperwork, the US Government effectively enforces no border controls in the United States.

Mark Levin has some pretty solid credentials, worked in the Reagan administration. Seems to me though, he's stating the fucking obvious a bit and that article appears to be 12 months old, so probably a prelude to a book launch to get some publicity.

I only posted that article to give some perspective. There's a lot of interesting commentary on the subject. Essentially, all the world super powers are now involved in a proxy war in Syria that is only escalating and could get very ugly. It's like a tinder box waiting to ignite. If an when things come to fruition I think the only question will be when did it start..

Generally, proxy wars are quasi-military operations determined entirely by diplomats. They are political holding-actions.

As I recall, President Obama drew a red line when it comes to Syria.

That red line now runs right through the Western Mediterranean. But I could be wrong. At this point it could be running through the Potomac River.

The US has plenty of pieces, but it had no opening, no mid-game, and now has no end-game. The Russians always have taken Chess seriously. Obama is into college basketball predictions instead.

I would warn my European friends that there is great danger afoot. 

I only posted that article to give some perspective. There's a lot of interesting commentary on the subject. Essentially, all the world super powers are now involved in a proxy war in Syria that is only escalating and could get very ugly. It's like a tinder box waiting to ignite. If an when things come to fruition I think the only question will be when did it start..

Syria is sought of a proxy war, or what we call a Clayton's war. Clayton's was a non-alcoholic mixer that supposedly tasted like a spirit (tasted more like all the known spirits mixed together) and was promoted as the drink you're having when you're not having a drink.

There are three wars in Syria. One of the real wars is the civil war, with militants trying to overthrow the government. The second real war is the regional war,  between the sunnis, Shi'ites, kurds and a dozen other factions. The third war has nothing to do with Syria, it's dying superpowers in their death throws, wannabe superpowers who really can't cut it, mixed in with a few sheep like Australia and Canada, who have no idea what the fuck it's really all about, whose population thinks we should be doing something, whose governments are either playing the patriot card to prop up their own credibility, or are wannabe statesmen and think they can emulate people like Churchill.

If you want to classify the middle east as a world war, which it always has been, you'll have to give it a minus number, because it started before WWI, which was originally the Great War, the war to end all wars. It only ended up being called WWI so they could name the next one WWII.

yup, it has already begun, and the damn obama regime is to stupid to see it.

infact they are a big reason it begun.

ww3 might start as a war with russia but in the end they will turn on russia just as hitller did.

the war is a religious war. many think it's not their buisness. no one care about muslims killing each other and even less care when muslim kill jews, but god forbid if it is the other way around. when jewish people kill a muslim, even in self defense after the muslim have stabbed few jewish people the muslim is a victim for the israeli apartheid and all the other crap and bs you hear on cnn and bbc.

for the past 2 weeks more then 20 terror attacks (mostly stabbing) occured in israel. 7 got killed dozenes injured but bbc telling everybody that 10 arabs were killed by israelies, regardless to the fact those 10 where terrorist killed after commiting terror attack.

so back to the point - ww3 has begun, it is a war on radical islam, isis, al quida, hizballa, hamas and many others. currently the mostly killing each other since some of them or shia islam and some sunni islam.

the shia islam, led by iren and helped by russia is hell bent on killing sunnies and destroy there regimes, mainly saudi arabia. thus they help syria in a mass killing of over 250000 people and help hizbala and practicly controlling lebanon and help shia rebles in yeman to take over the country.

russia is helping them in an excuse of fighting isis but they really fighting all opponets of syrian tyrant because they have some importent bases in syria and the want to stick a finger in all western eyes.

the west, led by muslim lover obama, is so afraid of isis they made a deal with the devel the will lead to hundreds of billions to reach back to iran and from there to every shia terro organization and every other terror groups that fights israel.

evantualy, just like korea the will create a nuclear bomb.

in europe they are dead scared from russia due to it's action in ukraine. plus they have tens of millions of muslims in there country, thousands of them already joined isis, many more support them in europe, and now millions more coming there way.

the war has already begun, the middle east is the front line, and just like with hittler the west is so tired and scared of war they doing every possible mistake, that will lead to much greater, worser war in the future.

it will beggin as a war of shia islam and russia, versus the west and sunni islam with radical sunni being a wildcard and attacking everybody.

we took out Saddam we fuck Iraq , Libia we created ISIS and we lessen MR Netanyahu 

Israeli Created Hesbolla In Lebanon, There was no Hesbolla until Israel Invade Lebanon Hesbolla use to be Farmers they tern to Freedom Fighters

, and you say Palestinians Terrorist in my opinion They freedom Fighters this is why they fight against Israel ,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd8CaCUJ0DY

• 2 weeks later...

The muslim community got together this weekend to create a united front against terrorism. Among them was Ismail al-Wahwah, the Sydney-based leader of HuT, who was filmed in two sermons last year describing Jews as the "hidden evil" and calling for a "jihad against the Jews".

This is what they called the rally:

BBm_FJyf.jpg

And two of the key messages that came out of all the talk: muslim children should not be forced to sing the Australian anthem and "de-radicalisation" is an agenda of forced assimilation.

Now you know why I'd be happy to shoot the fucking lot of them.

th70_ZYV3_SE.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived