Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Apt. 5

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of the eve of the new year she also packed a small suitcase, they walked through the outs, I thought I was not coming back anytime soon, I was wrong, perdir their arrival at home, only you see two naked asleep holding each other, and when agreed exchanged caresses but not had sex at that time. was seen and recorded algeuem please publish this couple have muintas polemical image in my files. I also have photos of the orgy of Vera Kirilova the founder of the site naturist sun diablo dervils. how about opening a new topic this amazing woman :)

Acerikrion xd

Hey anyone have any news of Nastya / Nora, his real name is Anastasia, the couple arrived after midnight local time (them) She seemed drunk or drugged, she was the voice changed and he as always in a bad mood! she threw some pillows on the face and then went to sleep, had no sex. I have the video here, I'll see if I can send. If anyone has any news of this couple polemicist, please put the topic.

Hey anyone have any news of Nastya / Nora, his real name is Anastasia, the couple arrived after midnight local time (them) She seemed drunk or drugged, she was the voice changed and he as always in a bad mood! she threw some pillows on the face and then went to sleep, had no sex. I have the video here, I'll see if I can send. If anyone has any news of this couple polemicist, please put the topic.

I'm not sure what you are talking about.  It is now almost 1430 at their apartment.  Nobody is home.  Nora left early yesterday.  I saw Kiko, with a friend, at the apartment later yesterday afternoon.  He packed some bedding from the little bedroom into a suitcase and then they both left.

Now...I was away from my computer for a number of hours, so if something happened during that time, I'd be interested in seeing it if you have a video.

I am not able to send the video, maybe I lack experience of sending video here, check out the photo and see the local time, here she is fighting with Kiko in the dance room, the rest is in the video :)

At the time posted on the pic, I was away from my computer.

The easiest way I've found to post videos is to create a Mediafire account...it's free...upload your video there and then post the link here.  Then we can download it.

should be private driver I noticed that he speaks on his cell phone and wear your jeans dirty he seems to have only those pants, another thing I found strange is that they talk on the laptop, you hear a man and a woman. upon notice to appear that the two are broadcasting a report type. I find it strange :)

she is awake and has cleaned up short and now she looks tv. but it makes no fun to look, because the camera is very slow (2 frames per seconds).