Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Apt. 5

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i come back and instead of some kinky sex or even anything physical at all, hes on the laptop, shes pretty much naked ripe for the picking and hes on the laptop, let me repeat that, hes on the laptop, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i may have to stop going to this site all together because its a bunch of fucking retards who dont know a good pussy to fuck when they see it, o wait they have to look away from electronics to see it.  okay im going to the bar to pick up some stank to make me feel better!

ok, i come back and instead of some kinky sex or even anything physical at all, hes on the laptop, shes pretty much naked ripe for the picking and hes on the laptop, let me repeat that, hes on the laptop, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i may have to stop going to this site all together because its a bunch of fucking retards who dont know a good pussy to fuck when they see it, o wait they have to look away from electronics to see it.  okay im going to the bar to pick up some stank to make me feel better!

I have to come to the defense of Kiko on this one.

He and Nora both went to bed horny but couldn't do anything because her mother is sleeping in the next room.

Guest hotcouple1

Kiko tried. He pulled her panties to the side and played with her for a short while. She was into it a little, but given their guests in the other room, they stopped. Once under the covers you could see Kiko's hand moving on top of her under the covers, and she let out a few smiles. And that was all that happened.

I kinda like this couple. She's attractive, but not crazy like Olga was. And he's not one of the douchebag gamers that you see in all the other apartments. And he doesn't fall asleep on the couch by 20:00.

Kiko tried. He pulled her panties to the side and played with her for a short while. She was into it a little, but given their guests in the other room, they stopped. Once under the covers you could see Kiko's hand moving on top of her under the covers, and she let out a few smiles. And that was all that happened.

I kinda like this couple. She's attractive, but not crazy like Olga was. And he's not one of the douchebag gamers that you see in all the other apartments. And he doesn't fall asleep on the couch by 20:00.

I agree...except that I can't stand Nora's whiny voice.

One more plus in Kiko's favor...when they have sex, he really pays attention to Nora.  He works hard at making it enjoyable for both of them.  She does, too.

Guest hotcouple1

Yeah I mute that shit. I can't understand what they're saying so facial expressions and body language are all I go by.

Is there anything wrong with the Guest Room?  Why are they not sleeping in

the Guest Room?  Or the guest/mom sleeping in the Guest Room

Mom and her man are sleeping in the main bedroom.

I suspect the bed in the guest room is too small.  On the other hand, since Kiko is not sleeping that wouldn't matter much.  Nora and Kiko did start out sleeping on the couch together, though.