Are they leaving?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully. They're dreadfully boring to me, sex, sex sex and more sex. I feel sorry for Mario for some reason, Carla seems just like a sex-addicted whore.

To each his own I guess. I find Dasha & Demid dreadfully boring. no sex, no sex, no sex and more no sex. <shrugs>

Why do you consider a female that enjoys sex a whore? Mario initiates it most of the time anyway.

EDIT: Saw the other thread. Looks bad :(

Have I missed a bust up? Saw Maz leaning against the hallway wall with his hands over his eyes like he was crying.

It does look like the end. That kind of sucks. It wasn't a bad couple. I really enjoyed all the sex. A lot more than some of the other rooms. I don't sit on this website all day, but I have been paying for around 2 years and there's been a lot of couples on here who don't seem to have any sex at all. Those are the actual boring couples. Not this couple here. Oh well I guess they will be leaving and RLC will find somebody else. Another one bites the dust.

It does look like the end. That kind of sucks. It wasn't a bad couple. I really enjoyed all the sex. A lot more than some of the other rooms. I don't sit on this website all day, but I have been paying for around 2 years and there's been a lot of couples on here who don't seem to have any sex at all. Those are the actual boring couples. Not this couple here. Oh well I guess they will be leaving and RLC will find somebody else. Another one bites the dust.

you´re and old member.. and you´ve been paying for 2 years.. email them at [email protected]  and ask them to bring them back.dude , carla and mario were an amazing couple, they´re the best couple right now in the house honestly.... they need to come back... this suckss!!