Masha needs a change of clothes

Solembum

Is it a European thing to reuse cloths for several days or weeks? Notice it with Lev, Carla, Paul, and a cpl others in the project. I'm not judging, just curious. I like my blue undies but I wear them on one day and don't see them again for a cpl days..

Is it a European thing to reuse cloths for several days or weeks? Notice it with Lev, Carla, Paul, and a cpl others in the project. I'm not judging, just curious. I like my blue undies but I wear them on one day and don't see them again for a cpl days..

Certainly not a British thing. Yes I've noticed it too. Leora always washing her clothes but with about 4 changes of clothes a day she never wears them for that long. I've seen Masha put things in the washing as well. However as far as I'm concerned she can wear those see through black panties all the time.

Even Leora has been less vigilant with changing her undies of late, I've noticed, but as she spends so much time naked,that may be far less 'sinful' in her case LOL.

Plus, when the weather is getting colder, as it is getting towards winter in Russia, I'd imagine, the need for constant change of 'smalls'  is less pressing!

Maybe Carla also doesn't keep them on very long either, like Leora, so may be excused!

She likes to 'get them off for the lads' as they used to say in some parts! haha

• 3 weeks later...