Lera & Alex

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone even seen these two even touch each other much less fuck. i have never seen him at all and only seen here here and one or two times on cam.

Yes they kissed few times, he grabbed her ass on the night they appeared on RLC other than that they keep missing each other, he works long hours and she is out most of the time and comes back when he is sleeping in the late morning hours.

I think they're just trying to make as much money as they can before they go back home as their visa expires. RLC struggles with finding right people in Czech Republic so they get imports from Russia.

Something just doesn't seem right with these two. They are in the Apartment together now but they hardly acknowledge each other at all. If they were a real couple you would expect some sort of interaction after not been together all day.

I don't think they are a couple because she don't let him see her change clothes. She went into the bathroom and locked the door to put on underwear while he was in the bed. They seem to be roommates. :idk:

esto es otra broma mas de rlf , no es la primera ni sera la ultima , quien hace los castings , ¿ un retrasado mental ? o le pegaron de pequeño o que cojones le pasa , ¿ es ciego ?

I think they might just be PLAYING couple. Not a good job of it, but they don't even seem to like each other. They just kiss now and then for the camera. This apartment is a dud, but it sucks so bad that everyone one watches just to SEE if anything will finally take place. I still see this apartment as a dud.

Why this apartment is still online and why they are still there is unbelievable, really bad job from rlc, they are not a couple. Just there to save some Money and live for free.

RLC needs to improve their screening process before putting people in their leased apartments of Cams.

RLC needs to improve their screening process before putting people in their leased apartments of Cams.

That's putting it mildly. How a couple like this could have even been screened at all is a mystery  to me. I'm beginning to wonder if the RLC "project" is not really about voyeurism at all, but is possibly a study to see how much you can abuse your members and still keep them coming back for more.  >:(