Lera & Alex

And now the other guy that is not alex is there and she runs around in a shirt thats open on the sides and no bra, would a girl that has a boyfriend wear that in front of Another guy, no she wouldnt, just Another proof that she and alex is not a real couple.

The guy that is there now is probably her pimp or something, shes very rarely home and away many nights so i wouldnt be surprised if she sells herself.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe this IS the real Alex ??? :yikes:

The other guy is an impostor, that explains why no sex...

and why she's running around with her titties out and this guy is dry humping her every chance he gets.

I'm willing to be that they screwed out on the balcony, or he got a blowjob. :yeahbaby:

maybe this IS the real Alex ??? :yikes:

The other guy is an impostor, that explains why no sex...

and why she's running around with her titties out and this guy is dry humping her every chance he gets.

I'm willing to be that they screwed out on the balcony, or he got a blowjob. :yeahbaby:

I doubt it they probably smoked shit, after they came in the guy Went and did something besides the fridge and really hid what he did but looked like mixing and Rolling something, it is the junkie pimp and hos apartment.

Guest sanspseudo5999

c'est un couple ou une collocation ? j'ai pas encore vue une scène de sexe j'aimerais bien voir cette grande brune en action  :drool:

And now the other guy that is not alex is there and she runs around in a shirt thats open on the sides and no bra, would a girl that has a boyfriend wear that in front of Another guy, no she wouldnt, just Another proof that she and alex is not a real couple.

The guy that is there now is probably her pimp or something, shes very rarely home and away many nights so i wouldnt be surprised if she sells herself.

She seems like a totally different girl when that guy is around. She's happy and smiling and constantly doing sexy dancing. She even has real animated discussions with him and is full of energy. But, when she's home with Alex, she acts like she's deeply depressed and barely speaks. I don't think I have ever seen her smile with Alex.

Last night, she was acting like she cared about alex and even gave him a couple of (very quick) little kisses. After a while, Alex ask her something and, when she answered him, he smiled like he was happily surprised. Then, he got up and went to the bedroom. I thought she had promised to join him or something. But, she waited in the living room until he gave up and fell asleep. Then, she went in to bed making as little sound and movement as possible so as not to wake him and immediately grabbed her big stuffed rabbit and hugged it tightly to her chest as if to protect her from him. Very, very strange.

I have my theories about what's going on, but the only thing I'm absolutely certain of is that they are not a romantic couple in any way, shape or form.

Guest sanspseudo5999

After spending night outside she appeared in the bathroom, changed undies not sure if she showered then washed hair and gone again.

Elle a pris quelques provisions dans le frigo pris sa douche puis elle est partie sans doute pour la nuit