Suck That Toe!

Guest Joeybaggs

Guest Joeybaggs

Sorry, I cannot watch a female suck a guys toes and feet - (that`s me)I made it to the bathroom after witnessing that horror.  gross!  :drool:

OMG!!!  :wtf:  :doh:  Are you serious? Did what I wrote really read that way? Or is it the capacity of the readers mind to read it that way?

It was meant to read that, 'What if he were sucking her toes?' Would that be a better thing to watch? As long as the woman has nice feet and keeps herself clean, you'd be amazed at how much you can turn her on by sucking her toes and playing with her feet. Some fetish lovers are really into dirty and stinky feet. Hey, whatever you like.

Anyone that studies Eastern Medicine, ie: Chinese medicine and culture, knows that there are points on both a man and a woman's feet that if stimulated correctly can actually result in an orgasm if they are relaxed and receptive enough. If nothing else you can get them highly aroused.

Guest Joeybaggs

What about the other way around? Would that be better for you?

I love feet. Sucking on them, I don`t think so. Maybe the Ass.. lol :yeahbaby:

What about the other way around? Would that be better for you?

Myself I like it the other way round and when I mean other way round I don't mean two guys sucking feet incase you get the wrong end of the stick I mean the guy sucking the woman's toe but two women sucking each others toes now you are talking that is the best

Guys: 

You need to realize her sucking his toes is just an escape mechanism to blow jobs on his horse cock.  Toe sucking does not get you a gag reflex, because they are not long enough!

:haha: :lmao: :haha:

After walking around the apartment in bare feet most of the time. The toe jam must be pretty tasty to them.  :lmao:

OMG!!!  :wtf:  :doh:  Are you serious? Did what I wrote really read that way? Or is it the capacity of the readers mind to read it that way?

It was meant to read that, 'What if he were sucking her toes?' Would that be a better thing to watch? As long as the woman has nice feet and keeps herself clean, you'd be amazed at how much you can turn her on by sucking her toes and playing with her feet. Some fetish lovers are really into dirty and stinky feet. Hey, whatever you like.

Anyone that studies Eastern Medicine, ie: Chinese medicine and culture, knows that there are points on both a man and a woman's feet that if stimulated correctly can actually result in an orgasm if they are relaxed and receptive enough. If nothing else you can get them highly aroused.

It was read the way you meant it to be read.  I was just making a funny out of it.  My bad!