Zoya is packing

Zoya is packing at 0305 their time in the morning!

Are they leaving?

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Jesus people, stop jumping to conclusions from the first thing you see and running to create new useless topics. She was cleaning the apartment and doing laundry!

Jesus people, stop jumping to conclusions from the first thing you see and running to create new useless topics. She was cleaning the apartment and doing laundry!

Hmm, new useless topics. OK correct I did jump to a conclusion and was wrong so far as you politely stated. I will not be so quick the next time.

However, as for this useless topic, at least it has created some interest.

Wow, Zoya is really pissed at Lev! He keeps putting his arm around her in bed and she keeps pushing it away. Maybe she is kicking his ass to the curb. He'll end up sleeping with his sister at this rate.

Oops, spoke to soon. She's blowing him now. I guess she got it off her chest (haha).

but man, sorry for my stupid question but, there's a girl with lev in the bedroom right now ?? who is zoya? she let him sleep with other girls???

Hmm, new useless topics. OK correct I did jump to a conclusion and was wrong so far as you politely stated. I will not be so quick the next time.

However, as for this useless topic, at least it has created some interest.

Agreed, it's useless as Snakey said, but perhaps of some value. Actually, just about anything happening with this couple could arouse interest. I think Zoya had a good rub out on a "free" cam once, and she paints some great stuff. Other than that, I still miss Diana's expressive face in this apartment. And sometimes "guests" kill honest activity in a dwelling...