Risk fetish

I have highlighted her increasing addiction to risk so it really came to fruition tonight. Sadly for us Paul got in the way of some of the best Leora shots ever but it seems she is really past caring. She's still on the laptop now.

I have highlighted her increasing addiction to risk so it really came to fruition tonight. Sadly for us Paul got in the way of some of the best Leora shots ever but it seems she is really past caring. She's still on the laptop now.

BB:  can you please explain/expand further? My addled brain did not understood you.

Thks.

An addiction to risk  is doing  something  naughty  or bad  that has a high chance  of you getting caught.  Shoplifting  is a perfect example of this. In Leora's case, it's masturbating  knowing  full well  that paul  is  in the bedroom and not quite asleep yet and could walk in on her at any time(which  was exactly what happened yesterday).

Personally I don't think  Leora has a risk addiction. It's more  like  she just needed  to  fulfill whatever sexual desires she had  because  Paul  could not do the job.

An addiction to risk  is doing  something  naughty  or bad  that has a high chance  of you getting caught.  Shoplifting  is a perfect example of this. In Leora's case, it's masturbating  knowing  full well  that paul  is  in the bedroom and not quite asleep yet and could walk in on her at any time(which  was exactly what happened yesterday).

Personally I don't think  Leora has a risk addiction. It's more  like  she just needed  to  fulfill whatever sexual desires she had  because  Paul  could not do the job.

I shouldn't have used the word 'addiction' it is far too strong but temporary fetish I think maybe - certainly something she's dabbling in. I base this on 4 bates which I don't think she would have attempted a couple of months ago. She may have got ove rthis after the last one - we'll see.