One of those day, I guess.

Guest JoJoGunne

Guest JoJoGunne

In the +8's:

Lina and Mark - They left together early yesterday...not back yet.

Lora and Max - Max left earlier this evening packed for an extended absence.  Lora is sleeping alone.

Alina and Anton - Lina left early this morning with her fat girlfriend.  Anton has been home alone all day.  (I suspect this couple is headed for splitsville)

Olga and Sergey - Olga dressed and left early this morning.  It's now almost 2:30am and she's not back.  Weasel-face finally left.  Sergey is sleeping alone.

In the +1's:

Nora and Kiko - After their awesome sex last night they both slept late.  Nora got dressed, fixed her hair, put on makeup (but didn't shower) and left.  An hour or two later Kiko got ready and left.

Gia and Ian - Ian is off to work and Gia has been in and out all day.  Currently out.

Ana and Danna - Chunky got up real early and left.  Shorty slept late, got up and left.  They both returned and ate and then both left.

So...not much action in the apartments at the moment.  Hopefully Gia and Ian will connect tonight, since they missed the boat last night.

Guest ButtPlug

Maybe with Max gone we'll get to see Lora do some solo action. Would love to see another round of lesbian action, hopefully tonight they'll get back at it.

Guest JoJoGunne

Maybe with Max gone we'll get to see Lora do some solo action. Would love to see another round of lesbian action, hopefully tonight they'll get back at it.

It's pretty obvious the two girls are going to have a good old time tonight.  See the pic I posted in their board.

Lora...I don't know.  One can only hope.

Thanks for the updates. As of right now Kora and Kiko (+1)  are watching TV she is wearing that pink blue yellow

think that she has been wearing the last few days him brown shirt and pj bottoms that he wears a lot.  he is

playing with her hair that did leave to sex latter that night.  Time is 00:12 their time.