Paul trying sex under sheets...lol

this is getting from bad to worse...after like 30 mins of trying to get Leora on board you cover yourself and try a quick fuck under the sheets..all that shit makes it even worse...i was laughing my ass off...he rally doesn't get it...she actually likes to be watched  :soapbox:

Oh, he gets it alright!

He treats her like his property and knows what she prefers, but tried to impose his own preferences on her, which is not sharing her delights with the public at large (us) and keeping her to himself if at all possible, hence the insistence on hiding her assets from view as often as he can.

Or at least when he/s on camera as well.

For a while there it looked more like intimidation than seduction, but maybe he thought that might turn her on! 

Being in charge, rather than being on the charge, might work better for him, I feel.

this is getting from bad to worse...after like 30 mins of trying to get Leora on board you cover yourself and try a quick fuck under the sheets..all that shit makes it even worse...i was laughing my ass off...he rally doesn't get it...she actually likes to be watched  :soapbox:

This no good sack of shit really doesn't understand much at all about the opposite sex, I don't think he is stupid, as he seems to know quite a bit about electronics or whatever it is he amuses himself with, but when it comes to the appreciation of a good looking girl who ticks all the boxes in other men's eyes, he is sadly lacking. If he paid as much attention to Leora as he does to sticking his digit up his nose he would be a world class sexual athlete.Instead he's a world class dickhead.

Guest TxFeller

Oh, he gets it alright!

He treats her like his property and knows what she prefers, but tried to impose his own preferences on her, which is not sharing her delights with the public at large (us) and keeping her to himself if at all possible, hence the insistence on hiding her assets from view as often as he can.

Or at least when he/s on camera as well.

For a while there it looked more like intimidation than seduction, but maybe he thought that might turn her on! 

Being in charge, rather than being on the charge, might work better for him, I feel.

I've seen him and her sitting side by side while she was naked and had her love palace on display, but La Prude (Paul) reaches over and closes her legs as if to assert that he has any say over whether she can or should show her assets off to the world. She just opened them right back up again in a few seconds in defiance. =)