Video Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 6:23 PM, canito said:

part 2 with boob grab.  (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Quelle horreur cette manie d'étirer les images et rendre difforme les visages. A ne pas télécharger !!!

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 6:23 PM, canito said:

part 2 with boob grab.  (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

i am not against members using my captures but a little recognition will go along way as to where you obtained it , i dont mind the mods using my footage as i know they do it , so come on be fair ,mr magoo is always fair

Encore une fois, les images s'étirent à des moments ...

Pourquoi ?

if you upload vids yourself then you can habve the right to complain/moan about the quality of the vids ,but seeing as you dont upload ,take a seat at the back of the room please ,your voice will be heard when i can be bothered to listen lol :curse:

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS MR.MAGOO :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hi: :hi: :hi:

i am not against members using my captures but a little recognition will go along way as to where you obtained it , i dont mind the mods using my footage as i know they do it , so come on be fair ,mr magoo is always fair

if you upload vids yourself then you can habve the right to complain/moan about the quality of the vids ,but seeing as you dont upload ,take a seat at the back of the room please ,your voice will be heard when i can be bothered to listen lol :curse:

The images are stretched and it sucks. point !

Or you render the service, or you do not realize. But if we do, we do it well !!

:dwarf: