they are gone

Maybe. I saw no reason, they intend to leave. Or is it why the all-girl-apartment went online again?

...and B&S were just planned for a temporary stay? Who knows!

Could also be that the number of visitors was simply not good enough. At least, I like that there are gone and would be glad about another couple or a new apartment.

toute sa vie se passait sur le canapé avec son téléphone portable!!! a chaque fois que je regardais, j'avais la même scène!!!!! alors au bout d'une semaine, on ignore cet appartement!!! mais j'avoue que ce n'est pas la seule à ne vivre que pour son téléphone....

his whole life was spent on the sofa with her mobile phone !!! every time I looked, I had the same scene !!!!! then after a week we ignore this apartment !!! but I admit that this is not the only one to live for his phone .... :bye: :bye: :clap: :smoke:

Most people join RLC and get a "trial" run, to see if they feel comfortable with it. Probably, they weren't. I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with the project. (Unless I was in management. That's a hint for you, Zeke, ol' boy!)

It's likely, however, that she was one of the most kind, sensible, and normal women out of the whole bunch.

Most people join RLC and get a "trial" run, to see if they feel comfortable with it. Probably, they weren't. I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with the project. (Unless I was in management. That's a hint for you, Zeke, ol' boy!)

It's likely, however, that she was one of the most kind, sensible, and normal women out of the whole bunch.

I noticed a few times when they were just walking around the apartment they get right up close to the camera and look right into it as if wondering what it was.

Having a camera upon you 24/7, not everyone is cut out for this type of thing.

They were a very normal couple that didn't play for the cameras as some other apartments seem to do.

I wish them the best at whatever their next journey takes them.